• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Adding custom icon to OTclient

kaleuui

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there!

How do I change the OTClient.exe icon showed in the taskbar? (If this is allowed to?)
I guess I need to replace an icon/png somewhere when recompiling, but where?

(I'm currently using OTClientv8)

i've have done the same. Eveything changed except for the icon inside the folder, what could be the problem?

Replacing data/images/clienticon.png will change the icon you see in the taskbar while the client is running.
To replace the icon of the executable ("icon inside the folder"), you need to replace src/otcicon.ico and recompile.

Replacing data/images/clienticon.png will change the icon you see in the taskbar while the client is running.
To replace the icon of the executable ("icon inside the folder"), you need to replace src/otcicon.ico and recompile.
i think that's the problem i have not tried to re compile otcv8 never xd im gonna check thank you

do you know if the dev version would work the same as the master branch?

Back