• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding muted in Private and Guild Channel

Galaxy

Reaction score
I would like to know how to add muted to 2 channels:

One of them is "Private CHat Channel" - where player can create his own channel.

2nd one is "Guild Channel" - no matter if its leader of member.

The kind of muted I want it to be is like on "Default Channel" not like on "Trade Channel". - so like a person sys something really fast and he gets muted for some amount of seconds... Not like on trade channel where u can only say 1 thing in 2 minutes...

Thank you :)

I added this to private channel line in channels.xml

Code:
<channel id="65535" name="Private Chat Channel" muted="3" conditionId="4" conditionMessage="You must wait 3 seconds before writing here again."/>

and before it, it was like that
Code:
<channel id="65535" name="Private Chat Channel" />

but it still doesn't work :S

and, guild chat is not on the list in channels.xml :((( what do i do now? xD

but its still tfs 0.4, right ? ;O

So, you're telling me there is no way i can add muted to both of those channels? There must be a way - and do not tell me to donate :)

Actually, you're going too far now. You know that?

It's not your business if its too much for me or not... Alright?? :)

Secondly, as far as I saw, they only accept paypals - and I do not have a paypal account because I dont have a credit card... - if they accept other payment methods then I'm sorry but I just cant see it...

Back