• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration Adding New Outfits / Looktypes [Detailed + Free Samples]

@Shadowsong i repare some wrong pixels and now the sprite is perfect:

SegfekJ.png

But still no working =( , could you prove this in your engine if you have time?

Sorry for being so anyoing, thanks!
Did you make sure your client is using the new dat and spr files you compiled? In otclient you must put them in some specific folders? Also double check that you saved the outfit properly in Outfits section of objectbuilder and it exists there. Anything over that is going into script area which i wont go into details of.

Hey @Shadowsong , sorry for didnt answer i was working on it so hard. Finally i did it with all orcs and it is beautifull, i added the orcs outfits instead of the female outfits, so when you create a new character you can choose orc or human, and it is pretty cool! ^^ I could not put more outfits maybe because my version limited it, so i changed the female for the orcs xD. It sounds a bit machist but idk!

Now i am trying to show the outfit that the player is using, in the web (highscores), i use gesior, and i have the idea about how to do it but i dont know where to put the outfit.php and the index.php that the http://outfit-images.ots.me/outfit.php let to us. If you have some idea..

Thanks!

thank to you tutorial i created from parts of sprites (not mine) the angel outfit i wanted
and its playable ,i add it to my spr and played it allthough the char is to much to the left cuz the wings are big

and i didnt add wings animations
anyway .thanks very much.worked 20 hours for my angels to perfected and combined spr's

ty to thorn for the demon hunter outfit body^^

iXNsO

Very nice tutorial! I however have a question about the slicer tool, what do I have to do it a looktype is bigger then the 32x32? (for example a demon looktype)

Very nice tutorial! I however have a question about the slicer tool, what do I have to do it a looktype is bigger then the 32x32? (for example a demon looktype)

For the Slicer tool, it doesn't matter, your goal is always to slice sheets into 32x32 pieces. The only difference between a demon and an orc is that you require 4 slices of 32x32 to put together an image of a demon, while you only need 1 slice of 32x32 to fit an orc inside. In the end, they all appear in the Sprites gallery after being imported from the slicer, and you can continue to put pieces together in the object editor when adding a new outfit.

For the Slicer tool, it doesn't matter, your goal is always to slice sheets into 32x32 pieces. The only difference between a demon and an orc is that you require 4 slices of 32x32 to put together an image of a demon, while you only need 1 slice of 32x32 to fit an orc inside. In the end, they all appear in the Sprites gallery after being imported from the slicer, and you can continue to put pieces together in the object editor when adding a new outfit.
Ah oke I misunderstood thank you!

Back