• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Adding Tutor, Senior Tutor and Community Manager to engine (PAID - ASAP)

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am searching someone who can add Tutor, Senior Tutor and Community Manager positions to my engine.

Engine: TFS 1.2 by celohere [8.0] - TFS 1.2 (https://otland.net/threads/8-0-tfs-1-2.263797/)
(Ours got customs fixes and modifications)

Needed source/data files can be transfered.

It's a paid job and I need It ASAP.

Contact there or discord: VodkaGuN#1179

Greetings,
Kuba

Hello,

I am searching someone who can add Tutor, Senior Tutor and Community Manager positions to my engine.

Engine: TFS 1.2 by celohere [8.0] - TFS 1.2 (https://otland.net/threads/8-0-tfs-1-2.263797/)
(Ours got customs fixes and modifications)

Needed source/data files can be transfered.

It's a paid job and I need It ASAP.

Contact there or discord: VodkaGuN#1179

Greetings,
Kuba

Im not sure how different tfs 1.2 is with tfs 1.4/1.5 but try something like this maybe?

Im not sure how different tfs 1.2 is with tfs 1.4/1.5 but try something like this maybe?
Thanks, I just tried but it seems to not be compatible, my groups are like this:

XML:
<groups>
    <group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
    <group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
    <group id="3" name="god" flags="272730398714" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
    <group id="4" name="tutor" flags="32768" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
    <group id="5" name="tester" flags="32768" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
</groups>

try debugging your groups but maybe it is some account group id problem?

Me and my helper, we've already tried many things with that and seriously we do not have any idea how to fix it, that's why I am searching someone.

--- SOLVED
Need to play with account types and group id and edit commands with account_type.

For exemple to give tutor:
Group id 1 (player) and type 2 (Tutor) and if you want to give him a command you need to edit in any command the ACCOUNT_TYPE from GOD to TUTOR

Lua:
    if player:getAccountType() < ACCOUNT_TYPE_TUTOR then
        return false
    end

Last edited:
Back