• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding weapon attack with a ring??

Crunch

Reaction score
Are you able to improve a weapons attack via something like a ring? For example one ring will improve the attack of axe weapons, one magic, one distance etc. Like a bright sword is normally 36 attack, with one of these rings it would be say 41 attack. I have tried multiple things but none work so far, so was wondering if it is actually possible to do?

Last edited:
No, I can do unlimited skills etc, but I mean a ring that adds lets say 10 attack to a weapon. Like a fire sword is normally 30 attack or something, but with this ring its 40 attack.

I think it's possible with movement script, dno how to make tho. Does anyone know an alternative to old lualand? Where u can see all the functions n shitz? Pls PM me if u do

I want it for a donation item, so there is not many of them and it will be a lot more fair than getting the best item. It will also make players keep searching for the better items!

Back