• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Additional functions

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, how can I separate those items that they will can work?
Code:
items
    opacity: 0.5
    full-ground: false
cause now works just the last.

And where are the all functions like: opacity, full-ground e.t.c which I can use here? I can't find their anywhere.

You need to set those for every item.
Inside thingtype.cpp there are only opacity, full-ground, image and notprewalkable.

Thanks, but for every item I cannot create a file with the same name "things.otml".

Code:
items

doesn't work :

ERROR: Failed to read dat otml '/things/things.otml': failed to cast value of type 'class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >' to type 'unsigned short'

Better way would be enableFeature and compile spr with transparency. Then you can simply make transparent sprites in Gimp/Photoshop and load them to spr file.

I have enableFeature (GameAlphaChannel) and compiled spr with transparency xdd. There is even that function but doesn't work though.

Then you're doing something wrong.
Check one more time if you really enabled in game.cpp for your client version:
enableFeature(Otc::GameSpritesAlphaChannel);

Back