• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Additional ventrilo info.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
You will now be able to rent a room on the ventrilo.

It will cost 5 EURO each month you will be needed to pay from PayPal.

How to get your room.

First you pay the 5 Euro using paypal then you send a e-mail with you Room name & password and it will be created in 24h.

If you do not pay before the last day every month your room will be deleted.

How to send money step by step.

First click on the tab that says "send money".

Then you will see "To" there you fill in "[email protected]"

Amount write "5" change it to Euro.

Send money for:click on Service/Other.

Final task is to send me a e-mail with you Room Name & Password for it.

NOTE: The E-mail must be the same as the PayPal E-mail.

Dear Regard Kyoshiro & D.E Management.

Haha are you stupid or what, who would pay 5 euro per month just to be in your ventrilo, there are several ventrilos 24/7/365 that been up for a very long time that you can get a free room in, over and out.

~Houndish

Haha are you stupid or what, who would pay 5 euro per month just to be in your ventrilo, there are several ventrilos 24/7/365 that been up for a very long time that you can get a free room in, over and out.

~Houndish

Ye who the f*** would buy a ventrilo room for 5 euro.

~Houndish

Can tell you there are allot of World Of Warcraft guilds & Guild Wars guilds who does. ;)

Even people who plays real tibia.

If you did believe this was my only ventrilo server then you are more then wrong.

Also to those who want to flame me go ahead could not care less.

Can tell you there are allot of World Of Warcraft guilds & Guild Wars guilds who does. ;)

Even people who plays real tibia.

If you did believe this was my only ventrilo server then you are more then wrong.

Also to those who want to flame me go ahead could not care less.

Is this the board for "wow guilds and guild wars" no lol, so bb

~Houndish

Is this the board for "wow guilds and guild wars" no lol, so bb

~Houndish

Nop but i was asked before when the ventrilo came up if it would be possible to get / hire a room, so now it is, if you do not like it do not simple post.

Yeah, but instead of making 200 threads about your ventrilo, why not simple edit your "main" thread about it?

~Houndish

Back