• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addon bugs.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Please post all Addon bugs here, so i can easly keep track on them.

Is Tiquandas Revenge resping here? Why there isn't any npc who can get me to the nibelor for norseman outfit? How can I win winning lottery ticket?

Tiquandas Revenge

Wikia URL:Tiquandas Revenge
Abilities: Melee (0-300(?)) poisons you 9 Hitpoints/turn, Paralyze, Self Healing, Strong Haste, Earth Exori (0-250), Stalagmite ((0-200)
Est. Max. Damage: 750 hp per turn
Immune To: Earth, Invisibility.
Strong To: Physical (-1%?), Death (-1%?), Ice (-1%?)
Neutral To: Holy?, Energy?, Drown?, Life Drain?
Weak To: Fire (+1%?)
Sounds: None.
Behavior: Tiquandas Revenge fights until death.
Field Notes: It's the Carniphila's boss. It looks and behaves like a Carniphila but it is much stronger. This creature's name is Tiquanda's Revenge, but the symbol ' is not allowed in Creatures' names.
Location: Deep in the Tiquandian Jungle. (I Can show you the rl place if you contact me ingame.).
Loot: 0-110 gp, 0-50 Meat, 0-8 Ham, 0-6 Dark Mushroom, 1-3 Seeds (Always), Mandrake (Always).

In Tibia you are able to purchase vials of water at Sandra's (edron magic towers)~

It's not possible to change 100 giant sipder silks to 10 spools of spider silk yarn.

It should be, I gave Vanderlay the script last night. Go to Sweaty Cyclops ask ask him for either 'spool', 'silk' or 'yarn'.

Seems they might be using another a script for the Sweaty Cyclop atm as Richey sent me some other script over MSN an hour ago or so. Will most likely be up after the next server save (will speak to Vanderlay about it).

You cant enter DC so you wont be able to get the Mage addons since the npc is located down there in real tibia

You cant enter DC so you wont be able to get the Mage addons since the npc is located down there in real tibia

I think he is located in edron mana shop next to the mana seller.
almost 100% sure !

Edit: It wasnt there.... that was summoner

my bad

Last edited:
Hmmm, Guess I found a pretty important bug atleast for myself xD.

Well I collected all the stuff for SUMMONER addon, so I went to edron at mana potion shop where u are supposed to get wand for the summoner addon (as a female) so I gave all the stuff to the Npc and when I went to set my outfit I didnt get the summoner addon, but the Mage addon!

I would like to get the summoner addon so if any of u gm's could msg me in the game, I would be greatfull.

I cant buy Full Warrior outfit npc Morgan isnt where he should be in real tibia so i cant forge the sword and i cant buy a Fighting spirit for 2 royal helmets since the Djinn npc doesnt give me a answear or anything just staying quite "i have been expecting you"

You exchange all your items at the NPC called "A Sweaty Cyclop."

The NPC Hjaern for the Norseman Outfit Quest isn't where he should be. I searched about one hour in whole Svargrond to find a NPC where i can get Full Norseman Outfit...
Failed!

In Real Tibia you go with the Huskys to a island called Nibelor.

Can you please fix this?

By the Way. If you Fix this NPC, people would be able to sell Shards for 2k each to this NPC ;)

EDIT: No Reconizing

Last edited:
The way to the snake altar in port hope is blocked off, the levers dont work. You need to pass through here to find the lost/wrecked helmet for the head piece of the knight outfit.

And I made this :D

Copy from Macroman :)

Winning Lottery Ticket

Lottery - TibiaWiki

it's not dealed out for 100% sure

I = seller
P1 = buyer1
P2 = buyer2

-start
I: I sell lotterys, pay and maybe if you win you will get a prize!
P1: I buy one lottery
P2: I buy one too!
P1: Aff, I losed!
P2: Yes! I won, (tranform this 'lottery id' into 'winning lottery id'...)
-end

-start
P2: Hi
I: Hi, i sell bllalbla
P2: winning lottery (first/second summoner addon (if male)..)
I: so, you wanna your addon now, it's the price!
p2: yes

Back