• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addon bugs.

For the first assassin outfit (not the sword but the with the pocs) you need all kind of pocs x 50 + 10 spider silk yarn. I had it and I went to Laguna Islands to find npc Erayo (name to get the addon). He should be located in north-east of laguna but he aint. If he is, please show me him, if not, make him plx :D

1,2,3,4, music sheets does not work.? ;O so i cant go and hunt Grandfather Tridian.

For the first assassin outfit (not the sword but the with the pocs) you need all kind of pocs x 50 + 10 spider silk yarn. I had it and I went to Laguna Islands to find npc Erayo (name to get the addon). He should be located in north-east of laguna but he aint. If he is, please show me him, if not, make him plx :D

<3 Try it out in North-East of Tiquanda (left side of the sea over port hope... for the uneducated ones) there should be a drunken assassin in it xD

The flower that grows in nargor doesent exists , its used to full druid addon . please reply this message

Maybe I can't find it, but I think it's bug, cuz npc for second assassin addon(katana) is missing. It has to be in goroma, but it's not.

PS. If Im wrong and npc for assassin katana addon exists, than please let me know where it is. You can pm me in otland.

Hi i have problem with knight addon. Second addon need damaged steel helmet, idk how i can get it cos in banuta there is just one leaver and i cant open the wall to room with this helmet. Is this a bug? Or there is other solution to make this addon?

I was going to get summoner addon for the girl, (the wand) but I got summoner male addon the vials... -.- please fix it and give me my right addon !

no its not...cuz 50% of the addons you cannot get and since it cant be that hard to just add an npc where you can buy the addons i dont see the problem

Is possible to make brotherhood outfit (i have 500 demonic essences)

First warrior addon

editted

ignore post found answer on page 6

Last edited:
sorry for spamming
but if i have done it i need go again if i want addon ?:p

edit: the same at rl tibia where buying bless for 60k ?:p

Last edited:
Back