• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addon bugs.

For the Oriental Addon (First One, blade) - Are you able to get the meraid combo in order to obtain this addon, or is it still bugged...?

Ty for reading. ^^ :blink:

For the Oriental Addon (First One, blade) - Are you able to get the meraid combo in order to obtain this addon, or is it still bugged...?

Ty for reading. ^^ :blink:

Hi, The Comb thing is still bugged since we need full calassa to place the quest item, I'll try to track it ASAP.

I'd be happy if you could find any tibiacam TV movies from the area.

Thanks,
Richey

All I know, is the info you get on wiki -

Travel to Meriana (need to complete the Eleonore Quest to go there) and talk to the mermaid Marina.

Now go to Liberty Bay, and talk to Captain Max in the boat east of the main boat.

That's all I know about... - Tho you could make ur own place where you can go and get the quest - What you'll meet is - Beware the Massive Water Elementals and all kind of Quaras, including Thul.

18:39 GM Hani [2]: contact vanderlay or richey
18:39 GM Hani [2]: they maybe can help you

I've got 20 ankh, soul stone, sulphur etc (mage wand addon), and i go to npc for addon. But i don't got first mage, but first summoner !

My nick in game - Divine Spirit. (icechaw)

i bought 50 holy orchid by 2kk and then i went to that npc of wizard addon in beholder thais
and then i said second addon yes
and he didnt say anything and thief my holy orchid ;/
please help
ps:i didnt dont first addon
ps:if i done first addon i get second then?...
pleaseee help

18:39 GM Hani [2]: contact vanderlay or richey
18:39 GM Hani [2]: they maybe can help you

I've got 20 ankh, soul stone, sulphur etc (mage wand addon), and i go to npc for addon. But i don't got first mage, but first summoner !

My nick in game - Divine Spirit. (icechaw)

Are you female or male?

Cuz if you're male u'll get the wand addon, and if ur female u'll get another addon as the staff.

i bought 50 holy orchid by 2kk and then i went to that npc of wizard addon in beholder thais
and then i said second addon yes
and he didnt say anything and thief my holy orchid ;/
please help
ps:i didnt dont first addon
ps:if i done first addon i get second then?...
pleaseee help

NOOB !!!
Yes he thiefed it but you need the first addon to give the NPC your Orchids -.-

second druid addon, you need 100 demon dusts, blessed wooden stake and ceirons wolf tooth chain, but I went to orc fort where im supposed to be able to get ceirons~~ but there was no chest there :( please fix it :p

second druid addon, you need 100 demon dusts, blessed wooden stake and ceirons wolf tooth chain, but I went to orc fort where im supposed to be able to get ceirons~~ but there was no chest there :( please fix it :p

Thanks I'll fix it now so it will come live at SS tonight ;)

@Richey

how i can get summoner first addon??

i need winning lottery ticket but where i can get??

ape furs dropping too slow, pls fix it :| i kill 100 monkeys and find only one ape fur...

Idk if anyone has posted about this yet, so here goes.

The batwing helmet you now can get, it says you get mag lvl+1 using it, but you dont. Think you should know this :)

Thx

Seriously, it's been days since i posted now. Can someone answer my post? I shouldnt wait this for long for a response.

Tiquandas Revenge isnt spawned, which is needed since you loot mandrake here for the shaman addon

Dworc voodoo dolls isn't dropped by dworcs (I think atleast). Hunted dworc voodoomaster for a while but didn't get any dolls so.

And also the addons are swapped, your supposed to get the mask for 5 banana staffs and 5 tribal masks but what you get by that is the staff addon

why didnt u answer me?
i got the wizard addon mask and he didnt give me the other :s

Any update about Nightmare Knights/Brotherhood of Bones addons? I've got a lot of essences waiting :p

Back