• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addon bugs.

Please post all Addon bugs here, so i can easly keep track on them.
When u get the wizard addon mask (second) u can't get the first. she says you already have it. but i don't and i would apreciate if u get me this addon. i got the stuff's.

barbarian addon !

the barbarian npc addon is bugged, his just giving me the 2nd addon,
but not the first,and I have all the necesary items :p,
Or some1 that have already done the first addon could tell me what to do ill be very thanksfully :(

No, it's not bugged.

I bet you got the Warriors Sweat or some other thing from another player?
You must get it by yourself by collecting 2 Royal Helmet and then go to Cyclops Smith and get it.

Here is my hunter-addon script:

-- hunter (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5947,1}, {5876,100}, {5948,100}, {5891,5}, {5887,1}, {5889,1}, {5888,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 1, storageID = 10003})
outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(yesNode)
outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(noNode)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5875,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 2, storageID = 10004})
outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(yesNode)
outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(noNode)

The problem is that the hunter addons are not the same when the player are male or female ...

Sniper Gloves =
Outfit_Hunter_Male_Addon_2.gif
and
Outfit_Hunter_Female_Addon_2.gif

Engraved Crossbow, all leathers and scales etc =
Outfit_Hunter_Male_Addon_1.gif
and
Outfit_Hunter_Female_Addon_1.gif

It should be:

Sniper Gloves =
Outfit_Hunter_Male_Addon_2.gif
and
Outfit_Hunter_Female_Addon_1.gif

Engraved Crossbow, all leathers and scales etc =
Outfit_Hunter_Male_Addon_1.gif
and
Outfit_Hunter_Female_Addon_2.gif

If you want more info about the script, just tell me.

Thanks in advice!

where can i get the brotherhood addons?
i got the first 500 demonic essence for the first addon.

Assassin addon outfit 1 is wrong

Hi, well i need a help of a GM because i was trying to get assassin 1 addon and when i got all the stuff i go to change 100 gs silks for 10 yarn as rl, in sweaty cyclops and when i was trying to find npc and found the npc asked me for 100 silks and cloths so i lost now my 100 silks cause i changed them. I want know if some gm can trade me my 10 yarn for 100 gs silk back or change the npc info for 10 yarn as rl.

Hi, well i need a help of a GM because i was trying to get assassin 1 addon and when i got all the stuff i go to change 100 gs silks for 10 yarn as rl, in sweaty cyclops and when i was trying to find npc and found the npc asked me for 100 silks and cloths so i lost now my 100 silks cause i changed them. I want know if some gm can trade me my 10 yarn for 100 gs silk back or change the npc info for 10 yarn as rl.

Yeah, I had the same problem before they should fix it asap :p

Is male wand addon working, i cant find lynda on thais and there is no dc on the map

Brotherhood quest.

ive found a couple of bugs in this quest id like to see fixed.

#1 Theres no npc that sells firebug which is required to get to the npc

#2 The tree (hugo) Ur supposed to give a carrot to proceed teleports u inside a wall.

#3 sometimes the hole that acually get u to the tree is not there and ur unable to pick it.

i hope these bugs are fixed soon so ican obtain brotherhood addon.

Today I found out that the addons that were bought in December<when you could buy them for money> are still available to use for those players who bought them, you should remove this possibility cause they got the best addons for almost nothing...

That's almost impossible, because the addons are in the data of each player... So it's very hard to find out what addon did they bought, and then remove it.

So, i think is very rare to that happened.

Zuricata.

That's not fair-.- most addons that were bought are the nightmare and brotherhood addons, they MUST be removed. other too but it's not so important;p

Are you gonna check every single file over a data base of most of 2000 players?

Zuricata.

I can't make first warrior addon... I've got all items...

13:09 Ari [138]: hi
13:09 Trisha: Greetings Ari. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say 'addons' or 'help' if you don't know what todo.
13:09 Ari [138]: first warrior addon
13:09 Trisha: To achieve the first warrior addon you need to give me 100 hardened bones, 100 turtle shells, a fighting spirit and a dragonclaw. Do you have it with you?
13:09 Ari [138]: yes
13:09 Trisha: You do not have all the required items.

13:16 You see 100 hardened bones.
It weighs 200.00 oz.

13:17 You see 100 turtle shells.
It weighs 500.00 oz.

13:17 You see fighting spirit.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It contains pure fighting spirit.

13:17 You see a dragon claw.
It weighs 12.50 oz.

GM,when u will fixed mermaid comb for oriental addon.
It can't be looted anywhere.
Image:Comb.gif

Comb
It once belonged to a mermaid.
Attributes:

Weight: 4.50 oz.
Loot value: 20,000 - 80,000 gp.
Dropped by: None.
Buy from: Players.
Sell to: Players.
Notes: According to Ishina this comb is the pinnacle of Tibian haircare.

I can't make first warrior addon... I've got all items...

13:09 Ari [138]: hi
13:09 Trisha: Greetings Ari. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say 'addons' or 'help' if you don't know what todo.
13:09 Ari [138]: first warrior addon
13:09 Trisha: To achieve the first warrior addon you need to give me 100 hardened bones, 100 turtle shells, a fighting spirit and a dragonclaw. Do you have it with you?
13:09 Ari [138]: yes
13:09 Trisha: You do not have all the required items.

13:16 You see 100 hardened bones.
It weighs 200.00 oz.

13:17 You see 100 turtle shells.
It weighs 500.00 oz.

13:17 You see fighting spirit.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
It contains pure fighting spirit.

13:17 You see a dragon claw.
It weighs 12.50 oz.

u have to change 2 royal helmets for fighting spirit , and u probably bought from someone , that's why dont work

Back