• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addon bugs.

u have to change 2 royal helmets for fighting spirit , and u probably bought from someone , that's why dont work

Hi,

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I looked through forum and found your comments previously so I made myself sure I got the fighting spirit on my own. It still does not work.

The problem may be that after a djinn says the exchange is successful it does not take my royal helmets but only gives the spirit.

Any other ideas what can be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
b.

I have full hunter on male, but when I change to female I have only first...lol
I would like you to check this out...

Do the pirate bosses spawn in the liberty bay pirate raids? If not, How can i get full pirate?

Do the pirate bosses spawn in the liberty bay pirate raids? If not, How can i get full pirate?

i think the one who drops the hat does, cuz the rest of the items u dont need,

normal sabra
normal eye patch
normal pirate shirt
and the hat :O

I've found a bug. I can't make a hat addon citizen on rookgaard. Please repair it.

I used items for do in female, 1º addon of summoner (wand in hand), and I received, the 1º addon of mage (vials)..

I done it on Xipitta..

I wanna wand!!!!<_<

Back