• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addons Per Items?

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Well Red, I think it would be nice if we could get the addons per a item, you know maybe like real tibia, or just to giving idk like 100 demon dust and 100 dragon scale to a npc and he give us the first warrior addn 4 example, or to make a quest and when you done it u obtain 1 addon. I think that, with this way to getting addons will make the ot more interesting and high levels can get fun recolecting items,doing quests so when you obtain a full addon ppl will say OMG you have that addon and not now that a levle 100 can have all only with ccs, ye its kind of hard to obatin both addons now when ur like lvl 100 but, its really easy if you only go to Ice golems and recoelct money. This idea will make the server more funny and if you dont have nothing to do or ur bored you can say; Hey let's obtain a new addons :p.

For this you need to reset all addons in player and we can start to recolect by equal all server :D. This will be a nice idea in the next update maybe. Hope you like it :p.

Most of the people already got all addons , so dunno what he should change it now

no
level 500s will be stealing low level spawns to collect the items
so just no

Well.. what if they make some Addons which would even be hard to get by a level 500-600?
So you need 2-3 maybe 4 or 5 people of that level to get it..

Well.. what if they make some Addons which would even be hard to get by a level 500-600?
So you need 2-3 maybe 4 or 5 people of that level to get it..

Then people would cry bc the Bruhs own the spawn ^_^

lol i dont rly like this idea at all its just gonna b more of a hasle for red first of all when some more important idea's should be being implemented and its rather stupid so i vote no...

if i wanted to work for addons i might as well waste time getting them on rl tibs where they mean more than on a ot... so forget that idea

I have wanted the addon system to work like this since the beginning of the server. It can be easily achieved by just taking all addons away from everyone and then added a new NPC. Making addons difficult to get would give players a whole new set of goals to achieve on multiple characters.

Back