• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Admin Death Please Read.

Elite Marksman

Reaction score
IDK if Admin Death will ever get this but Death PLEASE can you open up RoA (Rise Of Abbadon) or deathzot.servebeer.com? Dude those ots were AMAZING, I am so bored nowadays.
Anyone else remember deathzot, or RoA? Talk and discuss and let's see if we can get these ots back online!!!

Edit: Don't forget strobria.com (THE BEST 8.60 rl map) This ot wasn't hosted by Death but still was AMAZING. COMON where did these ots go? PUT EM BACK UP!!!!!!

What was your favorite OT? Mine were obviously these, lol.

Last edited:
That guy dropped off the end of the earth :(.. I wish you the best of luck tracking him down!

He didn't drop off the planet, I talk to him everyday still.

He plays Diablo 3 most of the time now, and is going to school for programming.

I got the dzot server if you really want me to host it, and i'm sure I could get him to put up ROA but to be honest, the interest isn't there anymore

If you REALLY need to bug him about Tibia bullshit, you could hop on our vent

neon.typefrag.com

But to be honest, like I said, the interest just isn't there anymore

We still play around with Tibia servers, but not seriously anymore, currently we are messing around with a pokemon server, but like I said, real interest isn't there anymore, and we are just messing around with it.

Last edited:
Sportacus, for the love of original servers, please open Deathzot.

Or if you could talk Bill into opening RoA, that would be amazing too.

Last edited:
Actually Admin Death is currently working on a new project with a really good team, you guys should watch out for it. It's going to be 8.60

That was a solo project, and Admin Chaos, Slirpa (Developer of OTMadness) and myself decided it would be best to make a 8.6 server because it would be more beneficial in the long run because 7.60 had too many limits in terms of the client and even the distro it was ran on. I since then decided to leave the dev team and try to become a contributor - helping shape the server, but other then that it's still a work in progress

Oh. I just want deathzot to come online so bad man. So bad. Words cannot express.
Don't get me wrong, got me excited as hell for the new 8.6 you guys are making. :D

Back