• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Admin Needed!.

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Please post or msg me with your application.
I need an admin for many purposes but not in-game at the moment.
There simply is not enough players to warrant an admin to do his duties :p.
I need some one that would like to be an admin on the next gen server.
They must be willing to upload pictures and video's of custom scripts and give their opinion etc.
I am working solo. So do not think that i have a lot of staff, or that I am willing to pay staff.
Its simple. If you want to be a permanent admin position on my server, please forward an application telling me why you would like this position, and your credentials.
Best regards.
Leon.

I do apologise vTune.
It is based on 1.x TFS, incorporating many new features to a rl tibia map amalgamated with my old map Aleria.
It will have many new features seen and never before seen but balanced nonetheless.
I wish to forward you to http://otland.net/threads/uk-welshreaperots-10-41-pvp-enf-real-tibia-map-custom.226006/ here you can see daily updates etc.
Although the Aleria map is a part of Tibia now. I must work through endless NPC's and UID issues for the next week before it becomes a part of the mainland (ADMINS can go there any time).
I hope this helps a little :).
Best regards.
Leon.

not to be like that but i think you need a Community Manager not an admin. :p

Based on the information, you want some one to do things for the community.

Information.
Polls.
Videos.
Pictures.
Updates.

this is what most Community Managers do, they take care of the community that is around their project. :)

Any way good luck. :)

Back