• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Admins/Moderators on OtLand

Ardexius

Reaction score
Can admins or something do something against this fucking people from tibiacams spamming in polish here. They took over Tibiacams.net dont let them take over here with their ugly orc language.

EDIT: This shit is still going on can the admins/moderators ban them directly from this forum without any kind of warning. If you see someone writing in a language that's not English in this forum ban them instantly please.......... ITS SO ANNOYING

Last edited:
I made a post like this before. Ppl that use different language than English should be banned for 24 hours if it doesnt help ban for 72 hours and after that ban 4life:p

Calar has ban on tibiacams so he must find a new forum. I heard that you had to go to the Poland and you're still there :((

Same as ppl from other countrys U fucking racist.
Lost my respect for Ya scum

He is simply asking to use world wide tongue, Not everyone knows how to speak Polish, I know not everyone knows how to speak English either.. But it is used / learned in most countries besides America / Canada.

How is this racist in any way? Explain?

Same as ppl from other countrys U fucking racist.
Lost my respect for Ya scum

What has this to do with racism you fucking prick lol. If you watch the latest threads you can see the polacks from tibiacams are coming here and spamming in their orc language

What has this to do with racism you fucking prick lol. If you watch the latest threads you can see the polacks from tibiacams are coming here and spamming in their orc language

Can admins or something do something against this fucking people from tibiacams spamming in polish here. They took over Tibiacams.net dont let them take over here with their ugly orc language.

I think he had in mind these words writing his post.

i agree with everything apart from the fact that you say that poles have the orc language whereas you probably come from sweden, which has one of the ugliest languages of all.

i agree with everything apart from the fact that you say that poles have the orc language whereas you probably come from sweden, which has one of the ugliest languages of all.
not really polish language is very ugly to me to many z's zs are not supposed to be used that much :(

I will make it clear:
Polish language is European kind of Russian, so basically drunk people language.
Swedish is a orc language which sounds and looks like Nazi language German.
And Portuguese is basically language of monkey tributes in amazon forests and somehow some of those villeges got internet connection.
Peace

Forum rules: Rules

7. Foreign language:
This is an English community, and you are expected to speak English on the boards. If you wish to communicate with another user in another language, you can do so through visitor or private messages.

If someone violates the forum rules, you should use the report function to bring attention to it. You can do that by pressing the small warning sign that you can find underneath each post.

Back