• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Ads, Logos, Banners, ETC.

Bro again i see that you can do it short jobs for free i need a banner logo for my website and maybe for the client
atleast can do the banner of my website for free ? something that says "infernalia pvpv enfo 7.4 " or something like that?
here is the website : relicaria.ddns.net

server is online is a RPG 7.4 PVP ENFORCED WITH CAST SYSTEM , ANTI BOT , CUSTOM CLIENT, TASKS SYSTEM BY NPC , CUSTOM ITEMS , AND MONSTERS ETC... I NEED IT PLS regards

here is my thread also
https://otland.net/threads/chile-7-4-infernalia-custom-features-anti-bot-cast-system-tasks.246608/

Last edited:
Bro again i see that you can do it short jobs for free i need a banner logo for my website and maybe for the client
atleast can do the banner of my website for free ? something that says "infernalia pvpv enfo 7.4 " or something like that?
here is the website : relicaria.ddns.net

server is online is a RPG 7.4 PVP ENFORCED WITH CAST SYSTEM , ANTI BOT , CUSTOM CLIENT, TASKS SYSTEM BY NPC , CUSTOM ITEMS , AND MONSTERS ETC... I NEED IT PLS regards

here is my thread also
https://otland.net/threads/chile-7-4-infernalia-custom-features-anti-bot-cast-system-tasks.246608/
I don't have time to do free projects at the moment.

can you put more tibia related examples on your portfolio? maybe something more tibia mmoish. i am looking for a logo and some designs for a project but i cant decide if i like your style with what you have right now

can you put more tibia related examples on your portfolio? maybe something more tibia mmoish. i am looking for a logo and some designs for a project but i cant decide if i like your style with what you have right now
The more tibia stylish work i've done are not to be shared with people, As I've gotten paid for them, They're not something I can share online for free :). If you don't like my "style" then you don't. Thats up to you, But my "style" as you call it, Always changes to your direction if you explain to me what you need well enough. :p

The more tibia stylish work i've done are not to be shared with people, As I've gotten paid for them, They're not something I can share online for free :). If you don't like my "style" then you don't. Thats up to you, But my "style" as you call it, Always changes to your direction if you explain to me what you need well enough. :p
anything published atleast?

Back