• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advance Wars -> Open Tibia Version [Dev Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make it open source, but I guess it is just going to be like a real map server, full of them, anyway I don't have that much time either sadly I didn't had much time at all for anything on the last 3 weeks... I will release something open source quite soon, that I'm pretty sure it will help a lot of people :p

Can you have some kind of test server? Then I can tell you if it's good or bad/ what you can add.

there will, however about 1 month ago my harddrive died and had to restart the project right now its stopped, its about 40%? I have too much work on real life and I'm not coding on ots right now, but I will finish this project as soon as I have time.

Well, I hope you keep working on it and I will definitely try it and tell you what you should add and things keep up the good work :D

Seems this is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back