• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Advanced Addon NPC for Forgotten

WEll, here don't work this npc i think you need ask help for Talaturen... he Modified system npcs...

WEll, here don't work this npc i think you need ask help for Talaturen... he Modified system npcs...

WHy is everybody asking for help? no reason tala is tired of helping people.. just post the errors in my helping thread and i'll see what i can do!

Nice, I'm maybe hosting some kinda 8.0 srv, then im planning to make one NPC for each addon ...

WHy is everybody asking for help? no reason tala is tired of helping people.. just post the errors in my helping thread and i'll see what i can do!

Sorry i I used wrong explanation, i have this scripts and are workig fine to me in lasted revision, the script still in test xD

Sorry i I used wrong explanation, i have this scripts and are workig fine to me in lasted revision, the script still in test xD

Lol? it just takes oyu around 30Min to edit the script and it's done.. why still in test stage?

i have a question.. i enter in the NPC's (Addon)
but i don't know with one works because:
-Advanced addon npc (The Working one) here (Fixed By michael)
But this treat isn't michael...
and in this treat have the link to Michael's Addon NPC..
with one is the right one?

i have a question.. i enter in the NPC's (Addon)
but i don't know with one works because:
-Advanced addon npc (The Working one) here (Fixed By michael)
But this treat isn't michael...
and in this treat have the link to Michael's Addon NPC..
with one is the right one?

to my knowlegde this one has some bugs and michels one is the fxed one

my console is bug :/

[14/08/2008 23:44:11] data/npc/scripts/add.lua:28: '=' expected near 'have'

Back