• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advanced Anti Anti-Afk

nobodyspecial

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for someone who might manage to make a script which automatically answers an simple math question.
The hard part will be figuring how to do it, at the moment I have a script which plays an alarm when the anti afk reminder pops up but I need something that when the afk check pops up it pauses the bot (if you move after using the command it will be invalid, you have to stand still), says !afkcheck and then proceeds to answering the question.
Then when the "that is corrrect happy hunting" pops up, it will know that it's done and will proceed to start up the walker etc again.

This picture shows pretty much how it works.
(time stamps are a bit off since they are from 2 different checks so don't mind that)
http://i.imgur.com/RfBdRir.png
I will give you any other information that you require but I do believe that the picture says it all.

Whom ever gives this a try will have my eternal gratitude.
If you know of someone who might be skilled enough to create this please point me in his direction,
Thank you.

Back