• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Advanced Anti Bot System

It would be nice if it sets an attribute on player's MySQL data, like

set column bot = 1 if didn't answer

u know? then you can have a sepparate highscores rank for botters and non-botters, besides ban, etc

Hey, someone can edit it do summon a monster.. and do not put on prision.. tkx a lot..

this is soooo easy to make a script for elfbot so it answers the correct numbers all time x.X

I have an question about the script: Does the anti bot check come always? Even if you stand afk? ( Sorry if alredy someone asked for it, didnt read everything just the first site xD )

I have an question about the script: Does the anti bot check come always? Even if you stand afk? ( Sorry if alredy someone asked for it, didnt read everything just the first site xD )
don't use this. It's not advanced, it takes someone who knows how to write bot scripts 1 min to write a bypass.
It will only be more annoying for your real players, and won't even matter to the botters

Ah hmm isnt there a way to edit that script ( if you kill 50 monsters the anti answer system comes up ? )

xD I rly should start to learn lua some haha gonna be annony soon of 1000 script requests lul :> ^^
vbajlxt.png

Back
Top Bottom