• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Advanced !Buyitem Version 2.5

Yeah I will do it when I have some spare time, maybe tonight if you are lucky. Don't have much time because of work and christmas soon >.>.

Whooah, you inspirated me to do whole shop via command (ex. !shop buy,mpa or !shop sell,golden legs etc) but to lazy atm, hope you'll add it ;d ;[

Whooah, you inspirated me to do whole shop via command (ex. !shop buy,mpa or !shop sell,golden legs etc) but to lazy atm, hope you'll add it ;d ;[

Well I could do that yeah,isn't much to edit I guess:O. But then I would make a config like sell == true/false and buy == true/false. so people can turn it on/off if they don't like it :p

Okey for the items in bp shall I do something like this?

Code:
 ['BP SD'] = { id = IDOFSD, ammount = numberofshots, stackable = 0, costmoney = 1, bpwithitems = 1, countinbp = 20, bpid = IDOFBACKPACK, cost = PRICE, itemcost = 0, itemammountcost = 0 }

Okey for the items in bp shall I do something like this?

Code:
 ['BP SD'] = { id = IDOFSD, ammount = numberofshots, stackable = 0, costmoney = 1, bpwithitems = 1, countinbp = 20, bpid = IDOFBACKPACK, cost = PRICE, itemcost = 0, itemammountcost = 0 }

Yep, seems ok :p (except for ammount.. Should be amount, not 2 m's ;)) That is the second and the last one you have to edit.

Back