• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Advanced Custom Spells, Requests and releases

MindRage

Toss Me
Reaction score
Mindrage's custom spells

Since i haven't released any spells for quite a while now, i thought of doing some more now and then.
I will release my own creations and i will also do requests.
All requests will be posted on the page as well, due to all spells being released.
If you want exclusivity for a request, Take it trough a Private Message.

All spells are for TFS 0.3.X series or TFS 0.4 series dues to mods.
If you specificly need for another branch, specify it on the request form.

Requests are to follow this form.
I will not accept rediculous requests such as reforming all spells or something.
Doing a spell does take time and not 5 min.
I will only accept 1 spell request per person at the time.

Name:
Description:

Vocation: (Exact name)

Damage:

Skills:
(example)
Level 100 paladin with 80 distance/25 magic

Spells:
Dragon breath:

The dragon's breath is a fierce spells that sprays fire where ever you look.
It violently spreads all fire over a few seconds which allow players to clear areas from small minions very efficiently.
This spell is supported by only Sorcerers due to its violent nature.

fJM2L7Q.png

Download link: Dragon Breath.xml

Don't be afraid to ask for requests!, Most spell ideas deserves to be created.

Last edited:
Request:
An energy beam :)
First letting pop up two sources where it looks like drawing wnergy from and then unleash an enormous energy beam :)

Please use the request form.. because i need more information that scales damage and vocations and so on.

Oh anyways!

Would it be okey if it does an aoe on explosion and is continous over 2 seconds?

I wouldnt mind the aoe :)

Well :
Name:enormous energy beam
Description:see my post above

Vocation: Sorcerer, Master Sorcerer

Damage: ~300-500

Skills:
(example)
No clue :p should rise with mlvl

Nice stuff.
Though you might wanna paste the scripts somewhere else, it looks horrible at mediafire for me.

Well, i could agree with you. Didn't know it would fucking show it. XD will reupload later, Damon, going t make yours today.

Name: No idea
Description: An exori hur spell that poisons, and the poison scales with the players level and skills.

Vocation: Knight

Damage: Same as Exori Hur, But with 30 seconds of poison that scales with the players level and skills

Skills:
(example)
Level 25 EK 50/50 skills

Name: Smoke
Description: i dont even know if this possible.. When player 1 use an item he can make the "smoke spell" BUT only once then he must use again the item.
when player 2 gets the effect he should get poison and paralyze + the dmg ofc

Vocation: (Exact name): Master Sorcerer and Elder Druid

Damage: 500-700

Skills:
(example)
Level 400 ms , ed with 85 magic

Desc:
Advanced paral, if player use it, then players in X sqm's (let me modify it) will be paralized, but not simple paral,
doCreatureSetNoMove(cid, false), then after X seconds everything back to normal state.
On sqm that paral appears will be created magic effect `10`.

Voc/Damage/Skills:
Not needed, i can do it on myself, only lua script.

I've been trying to make this spell for a couple days but I don't know how, only started looking at scripts and stuff a week ago or so, but
Name:Flame Berserk
Description:A fierce berserk with an additional flame aoe on top,
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 1, 3, 1, 1},
{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0 ,0}
Vocation: (Elite knight)

Damage: exori gran regular dmg, think its like 500-650(with skill set below(based on atk, skill, level))would be best if you just plopped regular exori gran formula
the fire does different damage 300-450 (withskill below(based on ml and level only))i ave my own formula i made so it doesnt matter if you make one

Skills:
Level 200 elite knight with 100 melee/10 magic with a weapon 50 atk

can you make me a spell like .

{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 1, x, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0 ,0}

wait 500

{0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{1, 0, x, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0 ,0}

wait 500

{0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{1, 0. 0, x, 0, 0, 1},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 1, 0 ,0, 0}

So its like slow moving bullet you have to dodge. u know? Thanks!

Name: Exori Element
Description: If player use it is just like exori gran, but with a side fire,ice,paralyze,death,poison,and of course, physical(blood):D if use with elite knight does 2x damage

Vocation: Knight and Elite Knight

Damage: 500,000 - 800,000 (I use a high level ot)

Skills: 500,000 Knight or Elite Knight

Last edited:
hey azzkaban, do you think you can do it?

- - - Updated - - -

what i think you do is try to find the flame part in exevo gran mas flam and add that to the exori gran but copy both scripts into a new one and words are exori gran flam

- - - Updated - - -

I've been trying to make this spell for a couple days but I don't know how, only started looking at scripts and stuff a week ago or so, but
Name:Flame Berserk
Description:A fierce berserk with an additional flame aoe on top,
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{1, 1, 3, 1, 1},
{0, 1, 1, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0 ,0}
Vocation: (Elite knight)

Damage: exori gran regular dmg, think its like 500-650(with skill set below(based on atk, skill, level))would be best if you just plopped regular exori gran formula
the fire does different damage 300-450 (withskill below(based on ml and level only))i ave my own formula i made so it doesnt matter if you make one

Skills:
Level 200 elite knight with 100 melee/10 magic with a weapon 50 atk
mix exori gran and exevo gran mas flam and find the flame aspect part of it,then put both scripts in one lua,therefore make the exori gran flam(words) your welcome einherjar

Back