• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Advanced doors & tiles!

Thank you, slawkens, it worked perfectly on my TFS.
It prevents some of my npcs from walking by 'all the map'

Thx :D

Wow, i really liked this one, is there anyway to select a whole zone (ergo say tile from 1,1,7 to > 500,500,7 are only for premium? would make things easier for my "rook"

Wow, i really liked this one, is there anyway to select a whole zone (ergo say tile from 1,1,7 to > 500,500,7 are only for premium? would make things easier for my "rook"

No you can't ;P But its not good idea anyway..

Better set just premium to one tile, which you want to block from entering FACC.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrghhhhh
Nice Done!
Rep ++ :

HEY Whats about Locked doors??

Last edited:
i replaced it, im using the latest of veriasion of Cryingdamson TFS 0.3.5 but it wont work? it just say:
Code:
The door seems to be sealed against unwanted intruders.

Whats wrong :(?

what if i want like definite voc with definite level i guess i ned to make it a quick script not to use that right?

i replaced it, im using the latest of veriasion of Cryingdamson TFS 0.3.5 but it wont work? it just say:
Code:
The door seems to be sealed against unwanted intruders.

Whats wrong :(?

I have same problem :s

Back