• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Advanced Online List

Mkalo

ボーカロイド
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
DZJ69pQ.png

(Using pagesize 2 with 3 players online.)

You need to install this in order to use this talkaction: https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-modal-window-helper-lib.238773/

Lib: http://pastebin.com/vP76PWdb
Talkaction:
Code:
function onSay(player, words, param)
    player:sendOnlineModalWindow(param)
    return false
end

Current filters are (you may only use 1 filter at a time):
Code:
Vocation Filters (!online (knight, paladin, druid, sorcerer) )
       Level Filter: Hard coded, will sort the list in descending order by level. (!online level)
       Min Level Filter: Hard coded, will remove all players from the list that are lower than this level. (!online 200)
       Name Filters: Will return a list with all the players starting with this name (!online m returns the players starting with this letter, !online mka returns all players starting with "mka" and so on.)
       All filter: Optional, you can use either !online all or just !online and it will be the same.

You can easily add more filters and more information to the player window, information about that can be found in the lib as comment.

Requested by @Itutorial here.

Edit: I'm thinking about making it so that it displays the info about the player without showing the modal window if he is the only one that matches the filter requirements, so if you do something like !online Mkalo, and there is only 1 player with this name (there could be more like "Mkalo Junior" in this case it would show both), then it shows the information text. Post your opinions below and I may do it.

Last edited:
If there is a next page, you press the "Next" button, if there is a previous page you press the "Previous" button? You can see this in the 2 top first images

So it only shows up when there are more pages (so if there are more then 255 players)

Yes, if you choose 255 or more as page size it will only show the next button when there is more than 255 players.

I was streaming while doing this tho :)

will be nice if you add like
invite to guild
when players get invite see You Have Been invitet to guild "Test" you want join? YES NO
This is clearly not the place for you to request this as it's a completely different script.

Can u do it for 1.0?
I believe you just have to put this in the start of each callback (onSay and onModalWindow)
Code:
local player = Player(player)

Back