• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Advanced] Rune(s) System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Script Updated & Working.

but what, if you don't have a cap? it will create bp under you ?;>

also look at gesior post at 1st page ;>

Well, if people can count, they won't drop any on the ground.

Not working.

[23/08/2009 20:30:34] Lua Script Error: [Test Interface]
[23/08/2009 20:30:34] data/actions/scripts/added/runelever.lua

[23/08/2009 20:30:34] data/actions/scripts/added/runelever.lua:30: attempt to index global 'item' (a nil value)
[23/08/2009 20:30:34] Warning: [Event::checkScript] Can not load script. /scripts/added/runelever.lua
Not working. :(

i could post here my script but JDB would cry and go to mod to delete my post ;<!

i could post here my script but JDB would cry and go to mod to delete my post ;<!

"Your script" is mine, with a couple changed things...
So yes, I would request it deleted.

@Topic,
The script will be tested & fixed later.

Last edited:
@up Of course it is urs. and that was a reason why i didn\'t deleted ur credits o_O

Listen! True is that, you are soo selfish and have too high EGO! o_O You can't stand that u can make a bug o_O Even if u realise it, and somebody help you to fix, you are so dumb (sorry), to accept it. Instead you prefer to keep with urself and cry to pillow at midnight, and screaming "Why!!" to urself! I have an advice for you. Look right and hit ur head into wall. If it won't help then keep doing! Even if it don't change anything then there will be 1 self-looked asshole less.

Regards.

//QuaS~

Last edited:
I used this script before...
I know it works, I don't know why it doesn't now.
Maybe 0.3.5 messed it up =/
and I know you are helping, but I don't want any help with this thread.

Edit:
I do appreciate it, and no my ego is not "so high" or w.e...

Last edited:
It is, belive me ;)

Soo... you don't want my help.. Maybe we can names it better. You don't want to help those all people to treir scripts working in the mane of what? Your Pride? Maybe Your Honor? or you just want to prove urself and everybody that you are selfish and too much self lookeD?!

It is getting sick. i finish here my complaiments. i don't want to make my level lower to compare with you... Sorry for incovience

Good Night

//Quas~~

edit: Those one who wants really working script, PM me.

I don't want anyones help because I can fix it, but I want to test it first...
As I have said, I don't have a computer currently.
Once I get it back, everything should be fine.

Feel free to make your own thread Quas...
No need to post here. :thumbup:
(Don't forget some credits) :wub:

Last edited:
has much that should be accretive this script and could reduce some lines that are not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back