• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advanced Task NPC

I have a problem with this script, everything works as normal, apart from the messagetaskinfo and messagetaskcomplete parts, no errors in console but no message displaying when I take task or when I complete task, attached relevant files
Post automatically merged:

I have a problem with this script, everything works as normal, apart from the messagetaskinfo and messagetaskcomplete parts, no errors in console but no message displaying when I take task or when I complete task, attached relevant files apart from npc xml due to file limit

Attachments

Can someone share how to install this npc please, im lost in this
my NPC folder has .npc and .ndb suing tfs 1.3

Last edited:
Hello,
according to what i post upside my problem its that im nos using .lua or .xml in NPC folder, its TFS 1.3 with .ndb and .npc

Regards,

Hello,
according to what i post upside my problem its that im nos using .lua or .xml in NPC folder, its TFS 1.3 with .ndb and .npc

Regards,
then it is not tfs 1.3 but some edit, we need to know exactly what version it is

If you don't know how to add files to your server correctly, you probably won't be able to get this to work. Both codes have been tested. Look around on the forum on information for linking lua files to your xml files.
Hi , im pretty new to all of these stuff. could you please tell me how to put this in correct in the correct folder and so on? i get lost pretty easy when it is multiple update comments x) been doing this for 2 months so go easy on me haha :D Thanks in advance!

Back