• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent Advanced Training Tile

does this not work in tfs 4.0? i cant get it to work at all for me and the item with the id 5000 is this.... 14:24 You see a hawser.
ItemID: [5000].
Position: [X: 160] [Y: 59] [Z: 7].

It's alright.

But a piece of advice: Code for yourself. Don't stop. Keep releasing but don't expect ooohs and aaahs. Do it because you love making your ideas a reality. Not for rep or renown. This mentality will garner those things in time anyway, and by then you won't care.

help plis? :S

[Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onStepIn not found (data/movements/scripts/training.lua)
Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onStepOut not found (data/movements/scripts/training.lua)

What tile should i use to make it work? I am on a Normal character and it says "21:20 The tile seems to be protected against unwanted intruders."

Back