• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advertise in otservlist.org to make it starting soon in top of the page..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirion_Mido

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hello guys , i want to know how i can advertise my otserv in otland.net so it be in the top of the otservlist.org and it saying 10 hours / 10 mintues / 10 seconds bye

As far as I know, you would probably have to contact him personally and settle a deal with the owner for that to happen.

You only can advertise your server in featured servers, a goldspot for 1 week or more and promoted blogspots afaik. Just login into your otservlist account and click on Advertise, you are able to pay via PayPal and Dotpay for polish users. Click on advertise on your server's dashboard and you will look prices, etc.
To stay on-top with a counter just like you say, you will need to contact Xinn, ask him if you can do it, and ask for prices, here: Open Tibia Server - Contact.
I'm closing this, we can't do more for you cause this is Xinn business if you want to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back