• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Advertise thread.

Hampish

=)
Reaction score
Simple suggestion, Instead of having 1 advertise thread, make 2. one for custom ots and one for real map ots.
Tired of having to check 5 topic pages just to find 1 custom ot on the list.

I prefer an otlist like otfans plans to do.

I agree on that there should be one for real maps and one for customs.
when I try to find a custom... it's completely impossible with all these flooded 100% alike rl servers that's spammed around the entire internet =(

How about we cut the real map part and just put custom and custom rpg :)

Even though a good majority of people may agree with your statement, it will only hurt the forum in the long run.
By eliminating real maps (god forbid), you're pushing away all of those people who like to play on them, and that group is quite large.

I say organize the advertisements section and keep it moderated! We don't want to lose the real map haters, just keep them separated.

Even though a good majority of people may agree with your statement, it will only hurt the forum in the long run.
By eliminating real maps (god forbid), you're pushing away all of those people who like to play on them, and that group is quite large.

I say organize the advertisements section and keep it moderated! We don't want to lose the real map haters, just keep them separated.

totally agree

Custom rpg is the way to go i don't think it would do what u said to the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Definatly agree it seems like that all people are hosting is real maps. The one i host is just a heavy edited evomap. U really dont see alot of custom project anymore.

No, I find that one board for advertisements is quite enough.
If you want to find a specific server type then search "RL" or "Custom".

Back