• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Advertisement - server details

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi!
I found out that we need to fill details like server address, port and client protocol when posting topic in advertisement board. The problem is that many custom servers are based on otclient and they dont require any addresses, ports (no use of ip changer) and it's hard to say which client number it is when you did total rework of almost every item and monster.

My suggestion is to add following options:
  • server address: not required
  • server port: not required
  • client: custom

If it's a custom client you don't have to add port or "client"
The client should still be added, so users know if it's gonna be mainly a 7.x server, 8, 9, 10 etc (graphics)

Address / IP should be added so they can access your homepage, ex to download your client or to connect via OTC.

• Must contain server address and port to connect (unless it's custom client)
  • Must contain Client version (unless it's custom client)

If it's a custom client you don't have to add port or "client"
The client should still be added, so users know if it's gonna be mainly a 7.x server, 8, 9, 10 etc (graphics)

Address / IP should be added so they can access your homepage, ex to download your client or to connect via OTC.

It says that these fields are required. In my case we got custom client but there is no base for graphics =(
About IP I mean that there is no need for Server Address while you have Server Website/AAC and got acc maker build in client :) and there is no need for ip changer.

It says that these fields are required. In my case we got custom client but there is no base for graphics =(
About IP I mean that there is no need for Server Address while you have Server Website/AAC and got acc maker build in client :) and there is no need for ip changer.

If you have a fully custom server ex pokemon etc you can just write custom and write what type of server it is.
Even if it's a custom server players normally download the client from your website, so if you have one write the IP.

If you don't have a website once again write that and it's fine.

Back