• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advice from veteren EK players needed.

2wayMirror

Reaction score
Hello, just looking for advice some EK players who may have knowledge relevant to my question/problem.

What would you say is the best skill for an ek out of either sword or axe when considering a the following points:
- SWORD-
Highest attack valued 2handed weapon = 105 attack/40 defence.
Highest attack valued 1handed weapon= 64 attack/24 defence.
Ice rapier is breakable by 1 melee hit or spell use, and is 1handed with 250 attack, 0 defence.
Very hard to obtain a sword over 56 attack.

-AXE-
Highest attack valued 2handed weapon = 100 attack/50 defence.
Highest attack valued 1handed weapon = 81 attack/36 defence.
Easily obtainable axe's with attack values up to 75.

AXE_MUSK.jpg

Hello, just looking for advice some EK players who may have knowledge relevant to my question/problem.

What would you say is the best skill for an ek out of either sword or axe when considering a the following points:
- SWORD-
Highest attack valued 2handed weapon = 105 attack/40 defence.
Highest attack valued 1handed weapon= 64 attack/24 defence.
Ice rapier is breakable by 1 melee hit or spell use, and is 1handed with 250 attack, 0 defence.
Very hard to obtain a sword over 56 attack.

-AXE-
Highest attack valued 2handed weapon = 100 attack/50 defence.
Highest attack valued 1handed weapon = 81 attack/36 defence.
Easily obtainable axe's with attack values up to 75.

those values are way too high imo, dno what rate you will use but a high lvl ek with decent skills will rape everything :p

I prefer swords they mainly look better with knight eq and is crap loads cheaper.

that really makes no difference, just take one and be happy, there is no "real" advantage in using one or other, otherwise it would be unbalanced, that is why they all are the pretty same thing

wow absolutely no valuable response. I mean I appreciate a lot of the responses but... I guess I came to the wrong place haha.

I'd say go for sword fighting, it's cheaper and I believe they are lighter aswell o_O

Ofc people would use swords as most of them don't care about defense. Ice rapier is also deadly as fck, if someone can combine it with exori gran then om om om.

Back