• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advice Needed

Sir Splash

Reaction score
Hmm where to start,

Well my cousin and I have been playing tibia for a long time and we still mass play tibia.
Now we've been hosting a few tibia OT's ourselves too but never anything serious, just to experience the flow of things, now that we have gotten the needed experience to make a good/serious OT I want to ask you all for some advice.

You see we're planning on a lowrate 8.54 real map with edits, also we don't want those halfworking maps so we'll do everything at hand to fix every map/quest bug probably immediatly so that it works properly next server save.

However I'm starting to doubt the new generation of tibia players does appreciate putting effort into leveling.
As I've seen it the massively played OT's are those with high exp stages ending up with level 200 cavebots.

So I'm asking you all would you appreciate a lowrate server?
(If you decide to reply with a negative answer please explain yourself so that it can actually help us out).
And what rates would you like to see?
Would you like to see strict but justified GM's?
Or GM's that just let you bot?
Just tell us your ideal image of a server how it's ran and how it's configured.

Yours, Splash

Last edited:
1. First post.
2. No i dont want to play on a "lowrated" server because of every real map is low rated so why not playing it? and its just boring when u'll be 200+ u dont have anything to do or something to lvl it'll take 5 hours for a lvl 200+ to get a lvl that sucks.
3.1 - 50 (650x)
51 - 100 (300x)
101 - 150 (100x)
200+(50x)
I dont want that gms let people boting cuz some people got bot and some not and in this case the bot ones will get lvl faster than the non bot ones :p

Sincerly,
Lolaye

1. First post.
2. No i dont want to play on a "lowrated" server because of every real map is low rated so why not playing it? and its just boring when u'll be 200+ u dont have anything to do or something to lvl it'll take 5 hours for a lvl 200+ to get a lvl that sucks.
3.1 - 50 (650x)
51 - 100 (300x)
101 - 150 (100x)
200+(50x)
I dont want that gms let people boting cuz some people got bot and some not and in this case the bot ones will get lvl faster than the non bot ones :p

Sincerly,
Lolaye

Well barely any real maps are lowrated if you check out otservlist.org every map starts with 999x exp or something like it, I think that it should be rewarding to gain levels and not just 1 rotworm level 12 2 rotworms level 20 or whatever.
I mean that really takes the fun out of the game.
Then you have those that say fast rates for PVP, but whether your PvPing at 60 or at 260 it doesn't really matter all that changes is the numbers.
Oh and the map is going to have edits meaning that you will be able to exp just fine at any level (Costum monsters and the likes).

Well you got a point there but if you make a low exp server like 5x or 4x .. why dont the player play rl tibia instead?

Well you got a point there but if you make a low exp server like 5x or 4x .. why dont the player play rl tibia instead?

It will be 5x + but we're not sure.
Might even implement stages starting from 10x
And reasons not to play RL tibia:
With us you have free PACC.
With us you have edited maps and monsters.
With us you lose less on dying.
With us you gain exp 5x faster (or more) which is still pretty accelerated.
We will punish botters severely unlike RL tibia.
We just want to enhance the experience on tibia that for some people is limited due to a lack of money or whatever.

Back