• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AEsoft is hiring for Mythica RPG!

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score

AEsoft (Array Entertainment) is a dedicated team of close friends formed back in October of 2008. It was first just a two-person-team (Madison and Stephen), but it slowly grew. Now, AEsoft has become a complete team with active members around the world. Mythica RPG isn't the only game that is being developed by AEsoft, but it is the main focus until it is complete.

Now, Mythica [RPG] is a project that we have been working on for the passed while. The vocation consist not of Knight, Paladin, Sorcerer, etc~. But of Shade, Vampire, Draconian, and Werewolf. The map itself is 90% custom [has some parts from other released maps that we then edited to make better] and right now sits at 14mbs big and it is very well detailed. Aside from that, thanks to our Sprite Artists and donaters, we have quite a good selection of custom sprites to work with aside from Tibia's latest graphics.

Here is the staff up to now.

Madison "Maddie" Dothack - Owner/Mapper/Story Writer
Email: [email protected]
736971.jpg

Stephen "Beven" Hofmeister - Co-Owner/Spriter/Mapper

Serenity "Seren" Nenan - Mapper

David "Saga" Miles - Scripter
geeeeek.jpg

Linus "Waffles" Backlund - Mapper/Spriter
Untitled.jpg

Marco Timmers - Mapper

Now, AEsoft is hiring more people in the following sections:

Mappers: We are looking for ONLY good and active and dedicated mappers. Yes, we know, we have a few mappers already, but the bigger it is, the more gets completed and with the combination of many creative minds, always comes a good outcome. You will need to show some of your work.

Scripters: Currently we only have one scripter, so we are looking for more. You have to be an experienced scripter and of course be able to make a script upon our request (no we wont ask you to make the most amazing crazy godly script ever). We need NPC's, Quests, Monsters, Spells, and General scripters. You will need to show an example of your skill.

So, if you would like to join, fill out this application form and drop a post: [Make sure you read the requirements]

Name:
Email:
Position:
Example:
Why should we let you?:

If you have a question to ask, don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks in advanced!

Name:Axel
Email:(I GIVE U MY EMAIL LATER WEHN U ARE INTERESENDET)
Position:Gm/GoD/Mapper/Hoster:p
Why should we let you?:Hmmm my mapping is good :p i am like to map or i like to help ppls :D

I think he scammed my mega-roxor :(

Name: Yngwie
Email: Contact me by PM for it, prefer not getting added by random people.
Position: None
Why should we let you?: I'm fairly decent with vocation balancing and PVM/PVP balancing after playing Tibia for a decade and working with OTs for bout half that time, and gladly help out setting up yours so there wouldn't be any balancing flaws making one vocation stronger then the rest or hunting being too hard/too easy. I'm offering this since the lot of you seems too be a cute and fairly decent gang, thus I'd give you a helping hand for free.

Name: Hector
Position: Mapper
Example: i'll prefer to show on a msn-chat :)
Why should we let you?: Well i can be very Active., Creative in my mapping plus give ideas to the server if You let me do it of course.

thanks in advance:D

Name:Axel
Email:(I GIVE U MY EMAIL LATER WEHN U ARE INTERESENDET)
Position:Gm/GoD/Mapper/Hoster:p
Why should we let you?:Hmmm my mapping is good :p i am like to map or i like to help ppls :D

Denied.

@Yngwie, I PM'ed you*
@Ferchox, added you as well

I could be mapper but im to lazy to apply :p

(Im working on my project to)

=)
You already have 5 mappers oO!

Last edited:
Then why bother posting? ^.-
Yes, we have 5 mappers, one is busy with college atm, and we're all working on diff things to expand the map

Name: Rikard Blixt
Email: In PM Please, might actually be found on my profile, so check there first.
Position: Scriper/Lead [Game] Designer/Web Developer
Example: I'll show it over a conversation.
Why should we let you?: <writing this part later today when I got some more time (Got to go to an exam now)>

Back