• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AferaOTS - Project!

bart3k

Reaction score
AferaOTS
loogggg.png

Once, in a land so far away, you wouldn't believe it existed, and so beautiful if you stumbled upon it, it was rumored by many to be the mystic Isle of Avalon, there lived a prince. His name lives still on the lips of minstrels: Alan, and his mother was the Empress of this forgotten land. Day after long day, the prince watched and learned. He learned how to deal with underlings with a nobility and majesty from watching the Empress talk with elegance and act with natural grace. The Imperial guards taught him to be wary of enemies by training his eyes to be sharply keen.
fioletowowlosa_elfka.jpg
He watched the pageboys treat the ladies of court kindly and with respect, and learned to be chivalrous and courtly. But his father, his father was a savage, warlike man. He lived for battles, smiled at bloody feuds, took pleasure in hearing dying men's cries and rejoiced in the clashing and clanging of steel. How he ever married the Empress was beyond most of the courtiers, each of whom had their own petty theories. This man taught Alan to fight. He would spar, fence, joust, and hunt with his young son. For he, like his father and grandfather before him, believed fighting was the only way to live and that power was the only thing worth fighting for...
Heart of a Prince, 28 October 2001​

~No Pay!
~SMS Shop
~Our huge Map!
~A lot of Quests!
~Balanced Vocations!
~The newest Tibia version!

Rates:
exp-> 4-7x
loot->2x
magic->2-3x
skills->8-12x

Available Position(s):
-Mappers: 1* of 3/4
-Scripters: 0* of 2
-Web Developer: 1* of 3
-Story Writer: 0* of 2
-Graphic Artist: 1* of 2
-Web Designer: 1* of 1
-Hoster: 0* of 1 :)
* - We have for ex. 1 Mapper but we need 4. Is it clear?
---------------------------------------------
Application Form
Name:
Position:
Experience:
English/Polish skills:
Why you?:
Proof of your work (Link):

Last edited:
Name: Abed ( You can call me Abbedi ).
Position: Hoster.
Experience: i have been hoster in: Abbedi.mine.nu / Azoria.mine.nu / Titania.servegame.com.
English/Polish skills: I can speak: English, Swedish, Arabic, Little French.
Why you?: Becauce i like to host servers :p ,, Dont know why! i have host since 7.5 :)

EDIT!!!!: New computer and internet :) if this project is still alive then..

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
Ram: 4GB ddr2 800mhz
Network: 100/10 mbit's

Last edited:
We really need a good scripter! He have to be from Poland or speak english very well! Write me PM, GG-> 67 61 310 or MSN b.a.r-t.e.k[at]hotmail.com

AferaOTS
loogggg.png

Once, in a land so far away, you wouldn't believe it existed, and so beautiful if you stumbled upon it, it was rumored by many to be the mystic Isle of Avalon, there lived a prince. His name lives still on the lips of minstrels: Alan, and his mother was the Empress of this forgotten land. Day after long day, the prince watched and learned. He learned how to deal with underlings with a nobility and majesty from watching the Empress talk with elegance and act with natural grace. The Imperial guards taught him to be wary of enemies by training his eyes to be sharply keen.
fioletowowlosa_elfka.jpg
He watched the pageboys treat the ladies of court kindly and with respect, and learned to be chivalrous and courtly. But his father, his father was a savage, warlike man. He lived for battles, smiled at bloody feuds, took pleasure in hearing dying men's cries and rejoiced in the clashing and clanging of steel. How he ever married the Empress was beyond most of the courtiers, each of whom had their own petty theories. This man taught Alan to fight. He would spar, fence, joust, and hunt with his young son. For he, like his father and grandfather before him, believed fighting was the only way to live and that power was the only thing worth fighting for...
Heart of a Prince, 28 October 2001​

~No Pay!
~SMS Shop
~Our huge Map!
~A lot of Quests!
~Balanced Vocations!
~The newest Tibia version!

Rates:
exp-> 4-7x
loot->2x
magic->2-3x
skills->8-12x

Available Position(s):
-Mappers: 1* of 3/4
-Scripters: 0* of 2
-Web Developer: 1* of 3
-Story Writer: 0* of 2
-Graphic Artist: 1* of 2
-Web Designer: 1* of 1
-Hoster: 1* of 1 [done!- Abbedi]
* - We have for ex. 1 Mapper but we need 4. Is it clear?
Application Form
Name:
Position:
Experience:
English/Polish skills:
Why you?:
Proof of your work (Link):

I dont know if you going to do a serious OT, then you should not add hoster like 13+ years old...

i belive he'll be a good hoster. It's my decision and my ots. I'm talking right now with 2 other hoster and isn't sure for 101% thats Abbedi will be this last one :)

SOrry but 24/1 HAHA laughed my ass off.

Get a hoster with 100/100 or at least 24/10. :p

When sb better than Abbdei give me an offer i'll choose the better one, it's sure ;)

Maybe remove Addei from the hoster list, so people know you need a hoster. I would suggest "Monte" for you. I think he has 100/100 , and he is trustful.

@up

MONTE? Are you joking with me? Monte = Limannen .. i'll never forget that he lured me with my RL MAP.. when he was thinking to host my serv.. after i sended him he just blocked me forever.

@up

MONTE? Are you joking with me? Monte = Limannen .. i'll never forget that he lured me with my RL MAP.. when he was thinking to host my serv.. after i sended him he just blocked me forever.

Limannen? WTF are you talking about idiot :blink:

Jag har aldrig sätt någon med så kass bandbredd. Varför ens köpa 24/1? liksom o.25/10 blir la bättre isf elr köp rak. Hans morsa slängde iaf bort pengarna.

Name: Victor
Position: Hoster
Experience: Dont need? :)
English/Polish skills: V good
Why you?: Dno

Contact gg:2692753

Back