• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming affffffffffffffffff MUst see this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( = im boy not tell anypme PLXX

i know i good at inglis

ejj pls install bak auto kool

SOrZ silant for me baing slowek-nubak hehehehehah hope'ur not 0varheted

--5 hrs later--
okaj i hav insttalad bak auto koal system. [[hoap it not buggad liak the prevviuos syystam]]

--10 minutes later--
zomfg auto coal syysstam no work i pres red buton it no happen :(:(:(:(:(:( helpp plax i need halp houw to aktiving auto koal syyssttam.

--30 seconds later--
zomg silent ded bi auto koal it eKxploded and give koal instead of kool EDIT: (omg this were auto koal syyssttaam not auto kool sorryz silant for u deaded XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd)

hail killer \o/

Last edited:
hahaha i was walking on zoo and found tala :s
PinkElephant.jpg

aahahhaaaaaahahahhaaaa!!!

Elf = bugzOOOOOOOr Tfs
Talaturen = Best Codder :D
Silent = GOGOOGOGGO AUTO COOL SYSTEM
Cyk = PLXOOOR BANN AND DELETE NUBak

mystic spirit FOR THE WIN BUGless DISTRO FOR real

I think you made something wrong there, let me fix it.

• Lef/Elf = Best coder.
  • Silent = GOGOGO AUTO-COOL SYSTEM
  • Talaturen = BUgz000r Tfs
  • Killer hemoz = PLXOOOR BANN AND DELETE RANDOM NOOBAK!1

I think you made something wrong there, let me fix it.

• Lef/Elf = Best coder.
  • Silent = GOGOGO AUTO-COOL SYSTEM
  • Talaturen = BUgz000r Tfs
  • Killer hemoz = PLXOOOR BANN AND DELETE RANDOM NOOBAK!1

wtf who is this :S aff nubzoor man you talk like you know anything last tfs have like 131231209873409583409580934850348503487095783409508934875 bug
mystic spirit have 0 you know that that means this thing 0
it is called zEEEEEErrroo SO WHAT ABout that you stfu and go get lost and dont be a f*** hateR coz the FACt that Tala IS freakin genius and he made a Bugless Distro just Go get lost

ant btw the guy elf/let :S that is gay ELF :S afffff or lefff or elff no nno lef AFFFFFFFF

cirtaboy = UNknow ALien :S AFFF nubak

wtf who is this :S aff nubzoor man you talk like you know anything last tfs have like 131231209873409583409580934850348503487095783409508934875 bug
mystic spirit have 0 you know that that means this thing 0
it is called zEEEEEErrroo SO WHAT ABout that you stfu and go get lost and dont be a f*** hateR coz the FACt that Tala IS freakin genius and he made a Bugless Distro just Go get lost

ant btw the guy elf/let :S that is gay ELF :S afffff or lefff or elff no nno lef AFFFFFFFF

cirtaboy = UNknow ALien :S AFFF nubak

Both Elf and Talaturen are good. They are not selfish like other people, if they were they would update the distro and use it without releasing it. Elf is taking care of 0.3, and this is only the early versions. Wait until 0.3.5+ is released. I mean everything he does now is bugfixing only, and he fixed A LOT of bugs seance the last feature update.

Back