• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AFK players counted after 15 mins

paola92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
See below situation.
Player is x-logged on trainers. He is counting as afk player after 15 minutes from moment when he closed client. Is it ok with otservlist rules?

Second situation.
I kick players after 15 minutes when they don't move, eat or use something. Can I not count afk players on my server? Is it ok?

if player still online is because the map have a tile with the brush "no-logout".. But it was not upgrade the skills when client was closed i think..

We do not accept servers with modified/false information (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited.

Back