• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Jester was killed at level 88 by a NPC (Mar 20 2008, 19:43:03).

I've killed Jester with another regular player.
This is on Latest Deaths.

I have tested this and it seems, that if a player gets killed, and the killer gets banned for excessive player killing you get that message.

Example:

On my test server u get banned after killing 6 players.
The 6th kill was the one where the "Testchar" got banned.
1. Testcharr was killed at level 132 by a NPC (Mar 24 2008, 13:53:09).
2. Testcharr was killed at level 137 by Testchar (Mar 24 2008, 13:52:43).
3. Testcharr was killed at level 141 by Testchar (Mar 24 2008, 13:52:32).
4. Testcharr was killed at level 146 by Testchar (Mar 24 2008, 13:52:18).
5. Testcharr was killed at level 152 by Testchar (Mar 24 2008, 13:51:59).
6. Testcharr was killed at level 157 by Testchar (Mar 24 2008, 13:51:45).

Any one know how to fix that bug?

i got a crap error here any one know how to fix it? Could not save registration key! Unknown column 'key' in 'field list'

I have tested this and it seems, that if a player gets killed, and the killer gets banned for excessive player killing you get that message.

Example:

On my test server u get banned after killing 6 players.
The 6th kill was the one where the "Testchar" got banned.

Thanks for testing it, i'll try and come up with a fix, but off the top of my head I don't have one.

Any one know how to fix that bug?

If your using TFS then you should have it, but look at the TFS database file and find the part with key so you know what to add.

Avarian, how do I fix this?

naamloostf5.jpg

naamloos2kt1.jpg

It seems that a small part of these lists are behind de right menu. Do you know where I should fix this?

about the monsters there was some line in config which will ignore names u specify there.

about the monsters there was some line in config which will ignore names u specify there.

I know, but that doesn't solve my problem. The monsters hide behind the right menu all the way up. Even when adding them to config.php there will be other monsters behind the menu.

I know, but that doesn't solve my problem. The monsters hide behind the right menu all the way up. Even when adding them to config.php there will be other monsters behind the menu.

Which version are you using because I don't have this error and i'm pretty sure I fixed it in a previous release.

Which version are you using because I don't have this error and i'm pretty sure I fixed it in a previous release.

I'm using 0.2.2, the latest release. As you can see on the screenshots I've taken they're still behind the right menu. These two things are the only ones that's in my way to start up my server so I hope you can help me out :p.

I'm using 0.2.2, the latest release. As you can see on the screenshots I've taken they're still behind the right menu. These two things are the only ones that's in my way to start up my server so I hope you can help me out :p.

What browser are you using?

Their both easy to fix, just need to reduce the table size and the number of columns in which monsters are shown.

I'll try and send you a fix later, but i'm pretty busy.

Well when i try to visit my home page this shit comes up:

Code:
Could not connect to mysql database: Unknown database 'theforgottenserver'

Please Help me.

What browser are you using?

Their both easy to fix, just need to reduce the table size and the number of columns in which monsters are shown.

I'll try and send you a fix later, but i'm pretty busy.

I use IE now. Thanks for helping me out Avarian :).

@up: go to your config.lua file and set your database name in it. Also set it in config.php.

How do I create a new option to the menu <?
In my site, there's:
* Home
* News
* Highscores
* Rule Enforcers
* Login tutorial

I want to ADD "Premium" and "Map" below those options. Can you teach me?

Thanks.

How do I create a new option to the menu <?
In my site, there's:
* Home
* News
* Highscores
* Rule Enforcers
* Login tutorial

I want to ADD "Premium" and "Map" below those options. Can you teach me?

Thanks.

Open Layouts, then your layout, then open the header php file and add those links.

I've seen you have used my "ban array" which sucks and takes a lot of space, I've mad a new one :p

PHP:
$ban_reason = array("offensive name", "name containing part of sentence", "name with nonsensical letter combination", "invalid name format", "name not describing person", "name of celebrity", "name reffering to country", "name to fake player identity", "name to fake official position", "offensive statement", "spamming", "advertisement not related to game", "real money advertisement", "non-english public statement", "off-topic public statement", "inciting rule violation", "bug abuse", "game weakness abuse", "macro use", "using unofficial software to play", "hacking", "multi-clienting", "account trading", "account sharing", "threatening gamemaster", "pretending to have official position", "pretending to have influence on gamemaster", "false report to gamemaster", "excessive unjustified player killing", "destructive behaviour", "spoiling auction", "invalid paymeny");

<FONT COLOR="RED">Banished:</FONT></TD><TD style="color:red;">Until '.date("M j Y, H:i:s",$ban_sql['time']).' CET because of '.$ban_reason[$ban_sql['reason_id']].'.</TD>

You'll know where to put it, since I cant copy all coz I'm using Gesiors now :p

Thank you!
Your welcome :)
Yeah, i like it a lot...
Good ^_^
This AAC rules, (;
*nice updates <3
Thanks ^_^, but i've been slow with updates the last month :p
I've seen you have used my "ban array" which sucks and takes a lot of space, I've mad a new one :p

PHP:
$ban_reason = array("offensive name", "name containing part of sentence", "name with nonsensical letter combination", "invalid name format", "name not describing person", "name of celebrity", "name reffering to country", "name to fake player identity", "name to fake official position", "offensive statement", "spamming", "advertisement not related to game", "real money advertisement", "non-english public statement", "off-topic public statement", "inciting rule violation", "bug abuse", "game weakness abuse", "macro use", "using unofficial software to play", "hacking", "multi-clienting", "account trading", "account sharing", "threatening gamemaster", "pretending to have official position", "pretending to have influence on gamemaster", "false report to gamemaster", "excessive unjustified player killing", "destructive behaviour", "spoiling auction", "invalid paymeny");

<FONT COLOR="RED">Banished:</FONT></TD><TD style="color:red;">Until '.date("M j Y, H:i:s",$ban_sql['time']).' CET because of '.$ban_reason[$ban_sql['reason_id']].'.</TD>

You'll know where to put it, since I cant copy all coz I'm using Gesiors now :p

That is much shorter :p i'll put it to use, thanks man.

Avarian, I fixed the problem myself :p. Took me some time to find it.

Code:
else {
    	$i == 0;
    	if($i == 5) {
    	echo '</tr><tr>';
    	$i = 0;
 	}
  	}

Now there's only small things to fix left. I might be able to start my server today ^_^. Once again, a great AAC, Avarian :thumbup:.

How i can apply a new layout into this?
i have passed you the layout, just whating reply.
If you can explain it for me i whould say takyou
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back