• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This only Work with The Forgottsenserver and Mysql ;]
i think "Devolution 8.1" Is XML That Use allot of CPU-Usage. :D

where i get that then?
i want evolution map still i cant find any good sql (?) :S

i've asked for help but people dont help me -.-

or can u link a thing that got website for xml ?:p

(devolution 8.1) :)
i give the one who do that rep >D

A little bug i found just now.
Anyone on any account can post news.
They just need to use the url
~~/news.php?action=post

You have to be logged into the admin panel to post, edit and delete news.
So no, not everyone can do it, only those who have the information to log into the admin panel.

This does only work with the latest version of phpmyadmin? (2.11)

My server is using 2.10 and skills ain't getting saved, and the nicaw SQL version the skills are getting saved :p

@Znote[NOR]
I believe that Tala re-added the none-triggered skill saving in the latest release, so that might be what you need to fix it.

Avarian, at the spells list I got the house commands which I don't want there. How do I remove them? If I open spells.xml of TFS and remove it from there the spells probably won't work any longer on the server or am I wrong?

If you remove them they wouldn't work, i'll take care of it in the next release probably.

Avarian; said:
1.) Added stripslashes to "edit news". (Just forgot to add it when I added all the others.) [Avarian]

What should stripshales give?

### btw.

Now deletion of inactive players work, so what a bullshit you've talking when I report it ? ... and it delete only players? if yes then after some months there will be alot of empty accounts, I hope it delete guilds? I mean it delete invites of deleting players and also if someone is leader of a guild then guild will be deleted or if someone is member of guild then it delete membership?

Last edited:
What should stripshales give?

### btw.

Now deletion of inactive players work, so what a bullshit you've talking when I report it ? ... and it delete only players? if yes then after some months there will be alot of empty accounts, I hope it delete guilds? I mean it delete invites of deleting players and also if someone is leader of a guild then guild will be deleted or if someone is member of guild then it delete membership?

mysql_real_escape_string sanitizes any invalid characters with a /
So if you don't use stripslashes() you would see something like this where ever an invalid character was.

Assume this is a news bit you posted..
Hey, it's a great day!

The out put would really be "Hey, it/'s a great day!"

So with stripslashes() I can remove the /

Now about the delete inactive players script, I told you that you were correct that post can be found here
http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=67177&postcount=557

mysql_real_escape_string sanitizes any invalid characters with a /
So if you don't use stripslashes() you would see something like this where ever an invalid character was.

Assume this is a news bit you posted..
Hey, it's a great day!

The out put would really be "Hey, it/'s a great day!"

So with stripslashes() I can remove the /

Now about the delete inactive players script, I told you that you were correct that post can be found here
http://otland.net/showpost.php?p=67177&postcount=557

k, but it delete players with guild?

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 861
There is no active guilds on Alvaria 8.1 Realmap.
=/

Creating guild won't work either.
Couldn't create the guild, please contact the webmaster! (Unknown column 'guildstory' in 'field list' (1054))
Without filling in the story field it's just the same..

LATEST version

hey avarian.. best cms.. thanks for making it! and especially dont stop making it or hunted :O

Awesome, thanks! :D

I requested a namelock command for TFS so if they realease a namelock command, could you add a namelock function to your aac?

EDIT: 100 posts :D

Last edited:
can you add Banlist on to-do list ? :)
Yes I can
=/

Creating guild won't work either.
Without filling in the story field it's just the same..

LATEST version
Are you using this with TFS? Did you visit the install page?

hey avarian.. best cms.. thanks for making it! and especially dont stop making it or hunted :O
Haha thanks ^_^
Its very easy, PM me :thumbup:
If you make it, feel free to post it here and i'll put it in the AAC.
Awesome, thanks! :D

I requested a namelock command for TFS so if they realease a namelock command, could you add a namelock function to your aac?

Name lock is on the to-do list, I tried to add it in this release but I couldn't get it to work properly.

I visited install page, yes.
I use TFS mystic spirit 1.2.10.

Btw. I hope you know, ban list will display "account number" instead of character name because only account number are stored in database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back