• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed it in my acc. maker. I'll post fixed pages of avarian tommorow.
EDIT:
If you use new version of TFS download this file:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/437828957.html
and put in place of afs-cms 0.2.7 info.php file to fix problem with dead player names (numbers).

G!!! man thanks!!

It works great!! :thumbup: Gesior.pl

One last question...
To be able to use Xampp and this mysql dB manager, port 80 is being used right??...

So is there a way to make it work with another one or can I change this port??
Cause today I've installed a bandwidth manager program for my home network, but it tells me that port 80 is required and that its being use by another program and that I have to change that to be able to use this bandwidth manager...

Sorry know that this post is based on this account manager, and it might look off topic, but just one more reason to post here... I´m using it an so people that might know how to solve this...:p

Cause I want to continue using this AFS but also want to use that bandwidth manager program... so like I always say, any help would be appreciated. :thumbup:

I wanna help

=/

I habe one problem:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 142

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 142

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 143

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 144

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 144

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 145

Problem in: ne_footer.inc

Please i wanna help

bye :p

i have one problem with the houses :/

Warning: file_get_contents(C:\Ultimatum\data\world\ulonline-house.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 934

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 946

I have just got one problem, and it is the news, when I am trying to add news, this is alwas coming up, so I need to do my news by phpmyadmin.... and that is a bit annoying
Code:
Post News Successful:

Could not insert news! Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'id' at row 1
someone know how to fix this?

Edited:
Now I found this thing in news.php, this is the thing that causing the problem for me?
Code:
$query = mysql_query("INSERT INTO `afscms_news` VALUES('NULL','$title','$news','$by','$date','','')") or die("Could not insert news! ".mysql_error());
The Value "NULL" should be something with a unique id? how do I fix that?

Last edited:
Nice :D

Layouts:
blackdraft_layout_pic.jpg

dragonFlames_layout_pic.jpg

grayShades_layout_pic.jpg

naturalessence_layout_pic.jpg

theGathering_layout_pic.jpg

What of em do you like best??

I have an error when creating acc

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 179

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 179

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 180

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 181

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 181

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\naturalessence\PHP Files\ne_footer.inc.php on line 182

I thought I added that already, but I guess i'll check it out. Don't know when or if there will be a next release, i'm pretty much retired now. There will probably be a few more releases though once 0.3 is released.

You delete it through phpmyadmin.

I'll check it out.
this must be a bug! all got this problem, please fix it:thumbup:

I hereby charge your project of ripping

Your CMS includes a template with ripped imagery.

dragonflames

dragonflameslayoutpicex7.jpg

Proof:

You have edited and used this signature (Which I gave as a gift to TANAX) for your template's banner.
My signature image says it's made in 2007, yours in 2008, which clearly states that my image was there before yours, which PROOFS that you have stolen it from me.

tanax1vo7.jpg

anyone is free to download the pack, right click on their imagery and see the date for themselves.

also, Tanax himself and alot of other members can testify in my favour to prove that I've made that signature.

-----------------------

I insist you remove the ripped imagery from your project AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Ofcourse, if you have any explanation or proof of innocence please state them in this thread.
Also, feel free to start a conversation with me regarding this, please pm me for that.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING CONCERNING THE THINGS I'VE JUST STATED IN THIS THREAD, INSTEAD GO TO:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?p=99267#post99267

Edit: charges are gone untill he returns.

Last edited:
When any player create characters on my page the page go to blank page and dont create characters
"account.php?page=chargo"

I'm having error while trying to install it...

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Includes\config_includes.PHP on line 34
Could not connect to mysql server: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Help please.

After setting guilds for free accounts, I get this error when creating a guild (for both premium and free, and at all levels):

To create a guild you must have atleast 0 premium days.

Scan taken on 29 Jul 2008 20:39:26 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Ikarus Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
New scan from http://virusscan.jotti.org
Have fun he's clean :) as always :p

How do I get into Admin panel and how do i change this!

Can you please expalin how do I remove that Congratulations! adn the text and how do i loginto my admin panel??!?!!?

Attachments

Can you please expalin how do I remove that Congratulations! adn the text and how do i loginto my admin panel??!?!!?

in htdocs enter configs, then enter:

aac_cms_cfg.php
Code:
$admin['pass'] = 'password';   	// Admin password
$adminmail = '[email protected]';		// Admin Email
$adminname = 'My GMname';		// Admin Name

When you make an account, you register that account to the same email that you here, and make a char with the same name.

Then admin panel option will appear on your account, then you click there, and click the password to access it.

You can also go on phpmyadmic (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)

And enter afscms-news table, view, and change/remove the welcome message from there.

But I recomand you to make the admin panel work, since you got many other options there aswell.

Like delete all chars who are 20 days inactive thats lvl 50- and such things.

I've got a problem with the Server Status, it shows that it's offline even thought the server is on. :confused: You can check the homepage your self if that will help in any way to find out whats wrong, http://wofb.mine.nu

Thanks for your time :thumbup:

can u update your website for work with new monsters style?
i can't figure it out.. and player can create character with name of monster.:D

I've got a problem with the Server Status, it shows that it's offline even thought the server is on. :confused: You can check the homepage your self if that will help in any way to find out whats wrong, http://wofb.mine.nu

Thanks for your time :thumbup:

I had the same problem, but I made server status label from otservlist/ots-list instead of the default version. :D

Just look at http://z-note.net/znote1/

That works aswell ^^

I donno, if you browse the past 20 pages im sure you will see my post and how to do it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back