• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ACC! I have just installed it on my host. Just a question, when I run it from localhost, the Server Status (on/Off) is shown correctly, but when I run it on the web, then the Server Status is always Off.

What is this due to?

Ty

Great AAC. It's getting better and better.
But I have problem with guilds. I created a guild then tried manage it but can't
"Sorry, your rank in the guild is not high enough."
I'm trying by the char that made this guild

I didn't have this problem, hmm.. have you tried again, so that it wasn't just a temporary thing?

It happen all the time when I'm trying. I tried lots of time by different chars etc. Still no work.

@ Me again - I'm pretty sure that only a character with rank_id of 3 and possibly greater can edit a guild, So make sure the characters rank_id is atleast 3.

Aight, when do you estimate the next update will be, Avarian?

EDIT: I'm working on a server that I'm gonna put online. But I've seen an error with your site, (that I'm gonna use ofc. ;)). But when I try to create a character it says
Successfully created character Test.
Please click here to go back home.
and everything seems fine. But the character doesn't get created. :S

So I'm asking you, was there anything I forgot in the installation\configuration or is it just a bug with your install.php script?

Last edited:
Double check your config file to make sure everything is ok with the database and password. (I'm guessing it is)

There could be an error with the install.php i'll check it out and if I find something i'll post a fix.

I can't see anything wrong with my config.php atleast. So it's gotta be something on your side.

Seems to be a good aac. But I've got a problem...
When I try to charge the site, this error appears:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 88
And I have this on the line 88..
Code:
$startexp = '4200';
Could you give me a hand?

I got something screwed up with deaths, It's not the fault of the AAC I suppose, but I'll just post it here maybe someone know the answer.

When I'm killing a player with normal player char, it's giving in the player_deaths table * killed_by * -1 and in AAC it is showing Killed at level bla bla by NPC.

When I'm killin this person from GM char, it's putting normaly * killed_by * GMs name and * is_player * 1. Then it shows normal.

Maybe u kno' what to do to fix it?

Seems to be a good aac. But I've got a problem...
When I try to charge the site, this error appears:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 88
And I have this on the line 88..
Code:
$startexp = '4200';
Could you give me a hand?

Look the variable before that if is closed with ";"...

So, what's on the to-do list now then, Avarian? I've seen some suggestions on the AAC development thread, but I dunno what's actually gonna happen.

I started working on v1.6 and got a few things done..new layouts..created a new SQL update system for older users..and added Guild Story to the Guilds List page.

However I then found out that Swelia AAC has massive security issues, and since AF-AAC uses Swelia as it's base code it also contains security issues.

So i'm not working on anything right now expect figuring out how to fix these security issues.

There's no point in making a complete re-write of the AAC so that it uses POT. I just need to fix the security issues and some minor re-writing.

ty so much i really needed it I dont really know how to download stuff from rapidshare and mega upload tells me i have to wait 200+ minutes :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back