• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Avarian! I haven't tested it all yet, but it's good that you are updating it with frequency.

Namelock System WORK ? :D:)

Not yet, still on the back burner with the ban system lol, it's the first thing i'll do after I get guild image uploading working.

Could not add guildstory field!Table 'tfs.guilds' doesn't exist

You don't have the correct database in database_cfg.php, or your using Sqlite which AFS-CMS doesn't support.

If you need a new layout (buy) you could always ask Etheryn, hes really good at webdesign and gfx :)

sry if this has been mentioned before, i tried searching but...

anyways, powergamers dont update at my site, its always
There are currently no players with an experience increase.

alltough i even tried restarting server/xampp

sry if this has been mentioned before, i tried searching but...

anyways, powergamers dont update at my site, its always
There are currently no players with an experience increase.

alltough i even tried restarting server/xampp

I don't think the power gamers system works a 100%, but i've gone through the script and i'm not sure how to improve it, if anyone else can find a way please do.

Im having a problem with my vocations... when i make characters the server starts you out like a rook character no equips and no vocation. Even when you pick your vocation on the site any ideas what i did wrong ?

Thanks

Not yet, still on the back burner with the ban system lol, it's the first thing i'll do after I get guild image uploading working.

You don't have the correct database in database_cfg.php, or your using Sqlite which AFS-CMS doesn't support.

using mysql

Group IDs

Hi nice keep up the good work.

One question, where can I modify the group ID names in the ACC, I created some new groups in my phpadmin, but when I browse in te ACC page, it apear like the use to be.
Thanks!!:thumbup:

LOL----LOOKING EVERYWERE, AND FOUND IT IN THE MOST SIMPLE PLACE..... config....... LOL MY BAD

Last edited:
Im having a problem with my vocations... when i make characters the server starts you out like a rook character no equips and no vocation. Even when you pick your vocation on the site any ideas what i did wrong ?

Thanks

Are you using v0.2.2? (if not then upgrade) If you are then maybe there's a bug, i'll check after you reply.

using mysql

Then you set the database wrong in database_cfg.php

When you will release new cms?

AFS-CMS is the new CMS, Instead of taking 4-5 months to complete it and not be able to update AF-AAC, I decided to release AFS-CMS early. It's still in the process of being re-written.

I will for sure use this but there isn't anyway to "hack" this aac?

@up
No, because its using POT.
The only way that would be possible is by simply entering your PMA, which will be impossible if you use a good password.

Its not possible to add bans from site. Maybe with POT 0.1.2 (if Talaturen add option to ban player from "OTS admin").
@up
The only way that would be possible is by simply entering your PMA, which will be impossible if you use a good password.
AFS-CMS use POT? In version 0.2.2 (newest?) I don't see POT :>

@up
I think hes talking about a new version ,v0.2.3 ^^

oh lol, in that case, i'm not really sure when v0.2.3 will be out, i'm taking a short break from programming. Maybe a week or two at most?

I will for sure use this but there isn't anyway to "hack" this aac?

AFS-CMS is 100% safe from SQL-Injections now. All user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string() which prevents SQL-Injections.

If my word isn't enough, AFS-CMS has also been scanned using Acunetix web vulnerability scanner which also proved it 100% safe.

@up

AFS-CMS is still POT free :p

Its not possible to add bans from site. Maybe with POT 0.1.2 (if Talaturen add option to ban player from "OTS admin").

AFS-CMS use POT? In version 0.2.2 (newest?) I don't see POT :>

Yea your basically right, also correct about no POT :p

2 questions:

1. - How do I set up a forum?

2. - The page is up and running for me, I can go to it on http://localhost and on 127.0.0.1 and on 192.168.X.XX but when I try to get on with 80.203.123.64(this is shown to be my global IP when I go to whatsmyip.com) I only get to my modem setting page...

So other people cant join on the page, I have open all the ports,for tibia,mysql,appache and OTserv. I have portforwarded both my Ruter and my Modem.. People can join my server but not the homepage...

please help

-AnDy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back