• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

After character is killed, character keeps dying apon login.

cooper64

Reaction score
I'm trying to work the bugs out of this server, and I have come very far thanks to the help from you guys here, I thank you. I have a problem I can't figure out. When a character is PKed, he spawns at temple and immediately dies, and if you keep logging in, he keeps dying. Any ideas? Thanks again for the help guys.

Last edited:
The level of the character is saving, with the death %loss anyway. But the hitpoints are 0 along with the mana, and they immediately die.

How would I do that for every character? A sql execution for max health and mana on login? I am not experienced enough to make that quarry.

Ok , I just went into phpmyadmin set health to 10,000, logged in and was ok. Killed myself, logged in and had 4500 health. Killed myself again and back to 0 health..??

Ok problem has been narrowed down to this.
If a level 8 knight dies before gaining any experience, it bugs and everytime he relogs, he instantly dies. Mana and hitpoint are at "0". Any idea's? Anyone?

Back