• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

After die, position 0/0/0

trum

Reaction score
If you die on mine server you get position 0/0/0
so you cannot login anymore.

Config.lua = ok!
Temple on map = ok!

Forgottenserver 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

Last edited:
and there is no info about the temple position on the characters in phpmyadmin, only pos_x pos_y and pos_z

Your right, it was an older version of TFS that did have this.

Its town_id than.

Like cyko said, open remere's, change check the town's and see if the temple position there is right.
If it is, check if in characters (database) the right town_id is being used.

town id is 1 so its all right and in the map it is 1000/1000/7 so thats good to. I even named the city right.
I really dont know whats wrong

Code:
// CHARACTER config, format: ID_of_vocation => 'Name of Character to copy', load vocation name from $vocation_name[0] (below)
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][1] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample');
// sample, if rook only:             $config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(0 => 'Rook Sample');
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][1] = array(1);
// sample, if all players should spawn in one city (city with ID 4):          
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);

Why all players that created new had town id 5 ;p
i think thats the problem.
sorry lunarains for not looking too good :p

the problem is still there bc the town id created for a new char on the site is 5 and i want it on 1.
in the config.lua it is good (1)
in htdocs it is also good i think

Back