• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ahahhah all pwned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All you do in your damn life is going to my profit" Eeehm? I didn't really get that.

You will never.....

Success: Your character has been created.....
More 3 chars to lv 100 in next 2 days then....
i get 150~
kkthxbye

Well
You said that like 10 times....
I know that you gunna kill me
All you do in your damn life is going to my profit
see a new theard of mine..
and post your useless theards..

And again
Stop spamming... on msn
You F**k T@rd

We will never...

haha

Hail IP checking and "Corrupted GMs".

Yes.........
I swear you dont know any of my other chars...shut up
@Cassius
He go in my profit and click get husam new theard or w/e as i think and post his useless posts

Yes.........
I swear you dont know any of my other chars...shut up
@Cassius
He go in my profit and click get husam new theard or w/e as i think and post his useless posts

You mean profile? Profit? Lal :p

lol, The thing i cant understand is why everyone keep botting when they have been banned/deleted like 30 times before, like krille, he has been deleted on 30 chars on softcore cuz cavebot, but still he keeps cavebotting...hahah

yeah...
He gunna get DELETED! here also on his main and then he cry and after some days he say i cant find other ot aff so he come and bot here again;.

lol, The thing i cant understand is why everyone keep botting when they have been banned/deleted like 30 times before, like krille, he has been deleted on 30 chars on softcore cuz cavebot, but still he keeps cavebotting...hahah
Ill tell you why, its easy to bot back that level again :D

@Husam
Why shall i be checking on your threads? They never contain something good, always dumb stuff in other words nothing new from you. And how am I going to stop spamming you at msn when i don't even have you added there. To bad you lie to much and you never keep up to your words. Have fun in the lands of Twinforce!:)

Not you who spamming....
Sorry...
I meant Krille..
He block me and unblock and that u know right?

lol? why the f**k are you lying? I took status: offline in msn and online to spam "anyone plays rl tibia?" in swedish, but since you didn't understand swedish you started to complain about my in and out tactic...

and I cry? Lol you f**kt*rd you went to thais dp and said "omg i got killed go kill rs in port hope bllala" said my friend... is it I or you who cry?

I never been banned on softcores, rlly NEVER

lol? why the f**k are you lying? I took status: offline in msn and online to spam "anyone plays rl tibia?" in swedish, but since you didn't understand swedish you started to complain about my in and out tactic...

and I cry? Lol you f**kt*rd you went to thais dp and said "omg i got killed go kill rs in port hope bllala" said my friend... is it I or you who cry?

Well
Dont cry babe
You insulted me
and blocked me
and unblock after min
and block spam and unblock
and then insulted me again..
dont cry baby...

lol krille you mean krigaren? noob

Well
Dont cry babe
You insulted me
and blocked me
and unblock after min
dont cry baby...

Well
Dont cry babe
You insulted me
and blocked me
and unblock after min
dont cry baby...
it looks like its you how crying ;s

husam, i'll make you to not possible to walk of the lands of twinforce.

lmfao what a pathetic post, you can't ever hunt someone away from the server on ots like twinforce due to the high exp rate, stop acting big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back