• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Ahoy! Worth the read (Looking for more than just a scripter.)

Zuttlan

Reaction score
Let me introduce myself, I have played Tibia since 1998. (Still have my OG account.)

I was the moderator of the OT board on World of Tibia (wot.de) from 2003 until CIPSOFT "forced" us to remove it under threat to remove us as their main fansite.

Sub-Admin of OTCOMMUNITY.NET (first mass forum/board of OT content)
Moderator of OTFans until my full retirement from OTSERV, roughly 12 years ago though I've popped up here and there.

I was also the co-owner along with Gawy (best host) of Klantskalle.com, the #2 overall populated OT in 2003-2005. As well as having a low rate of 3x, and a heavily customized map done 90% by me, and 5% by ArkoldThos' TibiaMX crew.

Also the official mapper of Neverland 7.4/7.6 releases under the foreward thinking developer, Ruly.

There is a reason I am typing some of my accolades, I come from a different era of OT, being the earliest OT person left present here - I can attest that at one point we used to pool our resources together to get work done, when there was a project worth supporting. I never made a dime off Klantskalle as we did it for the fun/knowledge/gift of a unique server. I admit, those days are long past as everything is monetary now. This project is WORTH supporting.

I come to you, fellow readers now - with a call to arms to back a unique project/map/interactive experience worth having your name attached to.

I have recently started a mapping project, with full intent to host - I'm very rusty when it comes to most other things.

I'm searching for storywriters, scripters, also perhaps a programmer - and among all of that, am looking for people current/knowledgeable to assist me.

If you'd like to assist me, in anyway you believe you could - please feel free to message me, or add me to Discord @ Quakestar#7857

Also : I'd like to add I have over 50 people, in a day - interested in playing this when it is done (Never really done as additions will be done often.) I've done a lot of work in other MMOs somewhat like Tibia in the past so many people expressed intent to play. I have plans one day to possibly develop this into its own standalone game, somewhat like K-Zodron did with Zezenia, but much more balanced, interactive - and rewarding.

Last edited:
Just needing a scripter now. Partnership in what will be an active server (guarantee'd), meaning all share of the donations as well.

Also my Discord is Chillscape#7857 --- I had the wrong handle in the original post.

Back