• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[AIMBOT 7.X detection]

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
I have vision for the best aimbot detection on the 7.x tibia market contact me private I am not asking for money its just really has to be kept secret only hosters can know about it for it to have the Otland Botwave on the list.
If you ever had problem with botters on your lovely tfs fear no more this is gamebreaking for us to have pure evidence of aimbotters at it again. I also vouch for creating a blacklist on otland to put all botters of 7x to shame. needs to be done. let me know what you think about the epidemy of players just being dishonest with the key point of game which is grinding especially on otservers where it aint that hard to get by stuff if others don't cheat It ruins economy.

The blacklist wouldn't really be of much help I'm afraid, since people could just use a different name on their character.

The blacklist wouldn't really be of much help I'm afraid, since people could just use a different name on their character.
its not the blacklist thats ment to be keeping them away its the system. blacklist is the thing we use to make fun of them on forums pretty much cant talk about a server if they really dont play it. get them to keep their mouth shut since half of people spilling stuff on the board over game items and shit you know... look at mastercores thread people just getting at each other about who is better (paying more) and as much as they can use new name there is always ways. you know you can get their new characters to get no xp ? what? or randomly die? :)

its not the blacklist thats ment to be keeping them away its the system. blacklist is the thing we use to make fun of them on forums

There's a reason why large game companies like Blizzard has rules against "Naming and Shaming", because you can never be sure that whoever reported them in the first place was telling the truth, nor can you know that their name is unique, and that they didn't just use someone else's name.

I could easily create a character on multiple servers named "Vizjus" and then aimbot, then everyone would see your name on the blacklist and shame you for it, even though you've never aimbotted in your life. Sure you can say that it wasn't you, but so can everyone else, and who is telling the truth? There's no way to know.

Not to mention it encourages harassment and sharing of sensitive data, which is against the forum rules.

There's a reason why large game companies like Blizzard has rules against "Naming and Shaming", because you can never be sure that whoever reported them in the first place was telling the truth, nor can you know that their name is unique, and that they didn't just use someone else's name.

I could easily create a character on multiple servers named "Vizjus" and then aimbot, then everyone would see your name on the blacklist and shame you for it, even though you've never aimbotted in your life. Sure you can say that it wasn't you, but so can everyone else, and who is telling the truth? There's no way to know.

Not to mention it encourages harassment and sharing of sensitive data, which is against the forum rules.
like your attitude +1

it will say it on website in bans -.^ just saying some people really get at it at otland and say how good they are in the game but in reality... you know yourself :)

Well I'm just saying, "Naming and Shaming" is never a good thing, because there will always be cases of mistaken identity, and people will take offense to being called out publicly, regardless if it's true or not. Even more so since your project encompasses multiple platforms with unique account systems, where someone can just take a "famous" name and drag it through the dirt by aimbotting on enough servers to become added to the list under that alias.

If you also included some kind of in-game blacklist using those names, you can be guaranteed that people will start "revenge-botting" people they don't like to make sure their name is banned from every server using the blacklist system. Could even get them banned from their current server by faking data and then contacting the server administration going "Look he's on this big list of botters, you must ban him because he's clearly a cheater".

But in the end it's your choice. Just be aware that you will attract a lot of ire from the community if you start publicly shaming individuals based on data that can easily be manufactured by someone with enough time and a big enough vendetta.

other bot detection option i can post this one since it doesnt matter
so if you have mana potions on yourserver im sure you do

change exhaust of them to 100ms if someone is using hotkey you can change it go pvp them with sample char with added skill n shit and if they manas more than 3-4 times in like one second (when they press hotkey it spams the network message poor bot) clear evidence ban straight up

I'm interested in this anti bot system, does anyone have the system? I can not get in touch with Vizjus

Back