• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aizzy's Showoff [Beginner Mapping]

Aizzy

Reaction score
Hello!

Today I will release my latest mapping works [War Maps], please note this is beginner mapping since I havn't been mapping many times before.

Well here's some pictures, Enjoy!

Let's start with the red teams starting point:
qxmm3t.png

And the blue teams starting point:
hrctxe.png

The War Areas!
2a7j2pw.png

2wmg943.png

16bfqxk.png

Well, I know there isnt the best ever made but, im pretty proud... Response please?

2/10
the elements used makes no sense, poorly detailed, and i wouldnt like to war on those maps

I liked the mappin and the boat on fire xd, but you should think before mapping, atleast know that ice and fire parts cant be togehter, well i would give you a 7/10 if you would remove the ice parts =)

ice and lava together?. where you serious when mapping this or just playing stupid?

don't be an asshole. give criticism or gtfo.

OnTopic: definitely agree with everyone on the element mixing. fun or not, it just doesn't collide well/make sense. you should fix that up if i were you

Hello!

Today I will release my latest mapping works [War Maps], please note this is beginner mapping since I havn't been mapping many times before.

We sort of figured that you had not map that much before when you said that you were a beginner. ^.^

Back