• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

akalics forum signature has a moving bug on it

bevakana

Reaction score
Sign here if when you first saw it you thought it was a real bug. I am a victim i almost died looking at it lol

:peace: Mike :peace:

Yeah... I punched my screen FFS lol was like "Nigger get the fuck off my sceen" and then found out it didn't die lol kind of made myself ROFL

tht thing scared the shit outa me i was like MATT (my little brother) WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY COMPUTER. Then i tried hittin my screen like get off get off and then my bro yelled out "ITS HIS FORUM SIGNITURE DONT BE WORRIED i was like phew~ wen i scrolled down i saw it dident go down with the screen so i was like thank god

~EDIT~ btw zarz nice signiture i gotta get me one of those

Last edited:
I was suspicious because it's winter. Too cold for stupid gnats.
I blew at my computer screen (cause let's face it, I don't wanna smash the fucker on my monitor. That requires cleaning) and when it didn't blow off I noticed it moves in a pattern ;)

Red

I first noticed it from my peripheral vision, then when I looked at it I realized it was the fake bug. I've seen it around otland alot, so I wasn't caught too off guard.

it fooled me i smacked my screen and then fealt like an idiot cuz i hit my screen at a fake bug haha

grrr i fell for it again i almost died AGAIN lol

and @ red good thinkin but i cant think that hard lmfao so i get fooled easily

true true juicy.. my brain is never fully working so i cant think bout the bug going in a pattern lol

btw ridikzz sorry for killin u yesterday it was a war so =// hopefully u got ur lvls bak... at one point i was lvl 666 i went down to 653 lmfao. but good thing i have good pvp otherwise ide be fuckedddddd

well only reason it pissed me off juicy is cuz i wasnt in the war.. i was watching and then u guys trapped me and killed me.. it would have been cool if i was actually in the war but i wasnt

Back