• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Al Kaida Players

Yes then need your help because they are getting -2 lvls all the time, all shadowcores' community - HELP CALAR CAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT DO TO :)

"Don't know what to do?" OFC you've lost 2 warmodes, you need veziv + other ppl to help you in order to fight with us. We're losing lvls? hue hue. Ks szady 295 - 272 [OK]

dont be funny Szady, without veziv's team u r useless :*

This just shows how crappy this server is I think. Play lunarforce and then you really have the opportunity to rule a server.

"Don't know what to do?" OFC you've lost 2 warmodes, you need veziv + other ppl to help you in order to fight with us. We're losing lvls? hue hue. Ks szady 295 - 272 [OK]

You need nuskei's ppl (which is ten times more pathetic) + you took ppl from trade, anything to add?

You need nuskei's ppl (which is ten times more pathetic) + you took ppl from trade, anything to add?
Ye right, I took ppl from trade and I kicked them. Guess what? the ppl that I've kicked joined KAIDA.

Ye right, I took ppl from trade and I kicked them. Guess what? the ppl that I've kicked joined KAIDA.

Elder Albe asked me yesterday that he could join Kaida. And what? Today he plays with you but u dont take ppl from trade, yee?

Oh calar, haha

Who? I will give you an example, Latmasken wrote to me if he can play with us, i refused. Guess what? where's he now xd?

You took some ppl, kicked them and took another part :D

He mean Old soya - it's slibaha from death hard. He doesn't know that he knows few peoples of us : )

Stop crying and go have warmodes? Isn't that the whole point lol.

you guys are so weird.

chuj ze ten albe byl ode mnie i calar nie kazal go brac wczesniej jak byl wm po wm niechcieliscie nowego to moglem wziasc wiec stul pizde jebana cioto zostales wyjasniony na shadow !!dominando by WIPE AGAIN !! wyjazd z otsika spaslaku jebany ,a na lunar poty bedziesz mi donosil bo tylko tyle bedziesz mogl tam zrobic pozdrawiam dominando by Gekon

Gekon na prawdę wyjdź czasem z domu po twoich postach wnioskuję, że nie skończyłeś gimnazjum ponieważ tibia zajęła ci lewą półkulę i rzuca się na prawą ;/

Then the retards started to write in polish and this became another useless thread.............

yea. few posts in polish and your life is without sense : S

Back